Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Rachyroo

Scared

Postby Rachyroo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm new here, I'm so sorry for wasting everyone's time

lewistownguy

Re: Scared

Postby lewistownguy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello Rachyroo I am new here to. You are not wasting my time.

CitM

Postby CitM » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 am

Forums are a good place to post if you need good advice. I think we all get scared because of things that went on in the past. The good news is that there is actually fewer things to be scared over than there were, even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes. And if you really are scared of something real, there are people who can help you, or at least refer you to people who can help you.

Here2help&gethelp

Postby Here2help&gethelp » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:17 am

Hello,
It can be extremely difficult some times just to say hi, I went for years freaking out if someone knocked on the door, I'd hide, I was afraid to post anything online and if I did work up the courage I'd always go back and delete it, the fear of being judged or open to ridicule was terrifying. I'm not sure this is how you feel too but you're not alone in being afraid to reach out and you're not wasting anyone's time. Welcome and I hope you feel free to be yourself.

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

You have done the first step by talking to us on a support form so you need to congratulate yourself on that :)

Do you know what kind of support your looking for on here? Do suffer with depression?

If you need to talk to someone then please get in touch as there's always someone here.

Take Care

Helloraspberries

Return to “New Member Introductions”