Sooo

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

purplepeach

Sooo

Postby purplepeach » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 am

I've never really done this before so I'm a bit nervous. I've been back and forth between believing if I'm depressed or simply lazy for a few years now, but I've never seen a professional and, honestly, probably won't anytime soon. I have major procrastination and self esteem issues, and (out of defense??) immediate denial is my first response to any accusations of being anything other than okay.

I'm here because I'm lonely and feel like I have no one to talk to about this kind of stuff. Maybe I'll help someone out along the way right ? If anyone has any advice I'm all ears.

leidid

Re: Sooo

Postby leidid » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello purplepeach, in the same position as you. I understand how difficult it can be to try to find a way to help how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I don't even have any real problems but I can feel so awful and it really sucks. I've tried doing things to stay busy and keep my mind distracted but, sometimes it's not enough. I suggest the same and maybe you'll have better luck with that.

purplepeach

Re: Sooo

Postby purplepeach » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:35 am

Hey leidid, thanks for the reply. I agree, staying busy might help.

I read your separate post and I think I understand feeling "surrounded but alone" and stuff, but I hope you feel better soon.

Return to “New Member Introductions”