New Member... Hello

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ash84

New Member... Hello

Postby Ash84 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 am

Hello, I am a 32 year old married mother of three. I have no one to talk to. I am close to my family, but I have never had good luck talking to them because they are so judgemental. I get lied to daily, by my husband and my kids. My kids are very disrespectful. I get called names by my husband. Some are not aloud on this site, but a few others are idiot, stupid, and dumb. There are times that my husband says he has had a conversation with me, but I do not remember this happening or him coming into the room at all. I feel like this really didn't happen and he is playing with my emotions and trying to make me feel like I am insane. I don't know what to do. I am constantly tired. I sleep all night, but then sleep all day after the kids go to school. I feel like I can't function half of the time because my energy is so low. I am always angry, angry with the way I get talked to and treated, and angry with everyone's attitudes in general, mine included. I am not saying I am not to blame for anything. But I feel like I am purposely being messed with because they know what it is doing to me and how it is making me feel. I just do not know what to do. I feel so alone and I have so many emotions inside my head. My oldest son is autistic and epileptic, so that has put a toll on me and my marriage. It is a lot to deal with. I just want to cry all the time. Please help me!!!

Callie

Re: New Member... Hello

Postby Callie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm new to this site too. I'm sorry for what you are going through. Depression sucks. It's like you wake up rested the kids leave and the day overwhelms you and you sleep. Sometimes people tell me we've had a conversation and I don't remember either. I think it's because we are so inside ourselves we don't remember. I get it. You aren't alone. How did you make a post? I want to and can't figure it out.

Scorpio68

Re: New Member... Hello

Postby Scorpio68 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:20 am

I just read your story. I was a young mother of four children, and it was no easy task, my husband was in the home but we argued and fought constantly which was not good for the kids. We were young, stubborn and immature. Things changed after I realized that I mattered and deserved respect. I volunteered in my community,and organized my life. Hubby and I will celebrate 30 years this year in June.Blessings to you and your family.

Return to “New Member Introductions”