Introductions

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

wondering

Introductions

Postby wondering » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 am

Hi all,

My name is Jay or at least that's close enough. I'm 31 years old and I'm originally from the midwest, but I've been living in the southeast for the past 8 years. I'm married but not happily and I don't have any kids.

I've been dealing with depression for the past 10 years. It hasn't been very serious until this year when I've hit pretty close to bottom. Now I'm in counseling to work on my marriage but it's pretty half-hearted on both our accounts and I gave up on the chance to make my life better to stay with my wife and I've got some serious regrets about that. I'm currently unemployed but working hard to find another job. I can't stand not having a job to go to every day and so every day that I'm at home is a blur of TV, selp wanted ads online, self pity, and sadness. I'm not on any meds for my depression though I've had many people tell me that I probably should be. That's it more me right now. I want to get better but I'm pretty lost at the moment.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:03 pm

joining this site is a step towards getting better, glad your here and welcome. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”