My introduction to this Forum

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Lisa58

My introduction to this Forum

Postby Lisa58 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:16 pm

:D Hi all, I hope you are all fine. I am fine I suppose but I don't feel so fine. I feel like such a failure in my life. I have no way of making any money and I've tried so hard to make money online for many years now. I would try to get a job but I never know if I'm going to feel well enough to get to the job and to do the job. Plus I've never succeeded at keeping a job. I feel very lethargic; I feel like doing absolutely nothing or almost nothing. I make sure I get my cats fresh water and food daily. I feel like such a nobody and I feel so helpless and hopeless. I can't even get myself to pick up the papers off the floor. :(

Helloraspberries1

Re: My introduction to this Forum

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:34 am

I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. The problem with depression is you don't have any motivation to do anything. You feel like you can't do what you wanna do. It seems like that's where happening here but this is very common.

I know it's hard trying to get up and get back on the horse. Sometimes you need to push yourself to do it. I found that when I did it I did that and didn't look back.

You might having supper from friends and family can you do this. Do you have family or friends

I hope you can reach out to us more

Meechie

Re: My introduction to this Forum

Postby Meechie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi there...I just joined this site and yours was the first post I read and identify with. To be honest, it may have been just because it was short. I am in the EXACT same spot. Even the idea of typing on here, much less introducing myself and "my situation" seems exhausting. My story is so long and in depth but the fact is, I don't even have the energy to write it even though I am SO DESPERATE to not feel this way anymore. I had to quit my job because I can't function. I can't shower or clean my house. I can't get out of bed. After years of battling addiction and the medication merry-go-round, I feel totally hopeless and can't fathom living my life this way much longer. I have no money. I too tried to open an online boutique in order to make money but it is failing because I don't have the funds to market it properly. I could go on and on but it is so draining. I thought I would try this...mostly because I can do it from my bed and because I feel so alone. Bills piling up, friends tired of my complaining and negativity....I am miserable. I too manage to feed my cat and that's about it. I can't even eat anymore. I am glad I came across your post first. Thank you for sharing. Maybe it would be nice if we could write one another? My poor self esteem is telling me nobody really wants to hear my sob story or cares. Especially strangers. I'm tired. I'm drained. I feel hopeless. I am alone. I live over an hour away from civilization with a car that barely runs and almost zero cell signal...even if I wanted to talk or go somewhere, which I don't. I am also finding that I am gaining almost a phobia of people or leaving the house. I am in a fog. I understand you & get it. My name is Michelle. Message me if you want to chat.

Return to “New Member Introductions”