Drowning in the Ocean

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CoffeeDebutante

Drowning in the Ocean

Postby CoffeeDebutante » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:24 am

Hey, I'm obviously new here... just feel like I'm at the end of my rope. I'm tired, sad, anxious, depressed, and it never lets up anymore. I just drag myself through every day. I have no one to talk to anymore. I spend every night crying and want to sleep all day. I don't know what to do...

Justyaaveraggurl

Re: Drowning in the Ocean

Postby Justyaaveraggurl » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:24 pm

You're here posting, that's a great first step that I know wasn't easy. But this is were helps starts by just sharing and talking about what's going on so keep posting. You said you don't have anyone to talk to anymore, where you in counseling?

CoffeeDebutante

Postby CoffeeDebutante » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 am

I recently left my therapist because she felt there wasn't anything for us to talk about.

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums

I'm sorry you been feeling this way. Have you tried seeking help? Do you need someone to listen to you?

I think it's best to start talking to someone who you can confide wether thats someone you know or not. No one will judge you and everything you say is confidential.

Have you tried seeking therapy? Maybe just talking to someone can help. I do understand what it feels like to be sad.

What do you like doing in your spare time? Do you exercise? That can help with depression.

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm sorry to hear about you and your therapist. Are you able to seek therapy again? Is there any free therapy near you? I hope things start improving for you.

Hugs x

CoffeeDebutante

Postby CoffeeDebutante » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Well, I've been through eight therapists now so I'm not sure I want to seek it again.

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:30 am

Yeah I can understand. Are you seeing doctor? I thought having someone to talk to will help still

Return to “New Member Introductions”