Hay. I'm new here.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

SilentOne9

Hay. I'm new here.

Postby SilentOne9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm new on this site and the whole support forums and such. But I'm an old depression and anxiety sufferer. I was hoping just to talk to any one, who could possibly understand things better and not be like 'pray and everything will be better' or 'i really understand, we will pray for you'. I really hate it when people tell me that they understand but they don't really. They just think they do because they've read about my conditions on Google and magazines

Helloraspberries1

Re: Hay. I'm new here.

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forums. Nice to see you.

I suffer with the following and it can get unbearable sometimes. I forget that I sometimes have it cuz I get use to feeling down all the time.

I have had professional help and it's helped me alot. I also take medication which I've been on for a while but need it checking. Recently my days have been more bad then good. Work has been stressful at I get stressed alot which I don't like. I'm not sure about you but did you got stressed? What help did u get? and did it help you?

I'm glad to know that you have overcome this and I hope things get better for you now.

Your story will help others on here :)

nppc197

Re: Hay. I'm new here.

Postby nppc197 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:06 pm

I'm 100% with you on the hollow reassurance, and people who just say they "understand" by default.

You've come to right place to find a solution. Feel free to speak whatever's on your mind :D

Return to “New Member Introductions”