Hello

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

SweetSwan15

Hello

Postby SweetSwan15 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:31 pm

I've struggled with depression and anxiety a great deal of my life. So, here I am trying to gather support and encouragement, hope I can be supportive to others as well. I have OCD, and survived domestic violence many years ago. Feel free to say hello. Thanks!

SweetSwan (SS)

RandomGirlNo1

Re: Hello

Postby RandomGirlNo1 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:05 pm

hello as well :)

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 am

Hi SweetSwan15, welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear what your going through. Alot of people will be able to understand and know what your going through. There is a great deal of support and advice for you to look for.

I'm glad you have found this place but please remember your not on your own. There is always someone to talk to.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Hugs

Helloraspberries1

SweetSwan15

Postby SweetSwan15 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi Helloraspberries1, thanks for the kind and supportive welcome, hope you are doing well! :)

Hi RandomGirlNo1, thanks for the friendly hello! :)

MarcyK

Postby MarcyK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 am

Hello back! I'm new here too and am in a similar boat as you...have suffered with depression and anxiety for a good portion of my life, and am looking for support and encouragement. Looking to feel less like I am alone and more like there are other people out there like me and people I can talk to. Welcome. :)

Ice cream man

Postby Ice cream man » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello, and welcome. I'm a newbie to the forum and I too have struggled with depression for many years. I was recently diagnose with Bipolar. I'm currently withdrawing from meds that failed to give relief. I've taken a proactive approach to wellness by being and encourager and listener. I've found that I always feel better when I'm helping someone else feel better. Our journey with depression, anxiety and other disorders may be different, but we all seek the same destination. I firmly believe happiness and wellness is achievable.
"Ice Cream Man"

Return to “New Member Introductions”