new and desperate

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

momtoall

new and desperate

Postby momtoall » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Im not really sure what im doing here. i have tried to reach out to the few people in my life but no one is listening. i feel like im at the end of my story but i cant figure out how to end it. i have 5 kids, three are grown and on their own but i have a 10 &8 year old that is depending on me to pull us out of this situation. my life is hard and had always been hard but lately i cant handle it. i am having horrible thoughts daily and im so afraid all the time. i know people have it worse but i cant find solace in that. i watch my children suffer everyday from a lack of basic needs... food electricity being a few big ones but little things like toilet paper soap clean clothes. things most people take for granted. i dont have any blame for anyone and dont expect help i just need someone to talk to. someone who might understand and not judge.

Helloraspberries1

Re: new and desperate

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi,

I can't imagine what you must be going through. You seemed to have had to put up alot on your own and know it must not be easy.

Life can take its tool so easily and when life does it's unmanageable to cope. It can make you feel worse you ever felt.

The one thing I can see in all of this is you having your other kids for support. They want you to cope and not just on your own.

You shouldn't feel bad or saddened that you can't provide or give them what they want. It sounds like you could do with some support.

Do you have any family or friends to help? Have you thought about going to see a charity and talking to them about your situation?

There are organisations what can help.

Please do reach out help and not go through this alone.

Maybe seeing a doctor might help. They can help you cope in other ways. You have to look after yourself too.

I hope that helps x

pololo

Re: new and desperate

Postby pololo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:09 pm

hi. i dont have any real advice as ive never been in such a situation...
just wanted to send you some positive thoughts if its possible.

next thing im about to write may seem weird but i mean it seriously.
ive lived a short period of life when ive been forced to find out, that some admistrative buildings and malls have free public toilets where you can take as much toilet paper as you want. nobody will notice as dozens of people share these...

Return to “New Member Introductions”