Greetings from Canada!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Caitybee

Greetings from Canada!

Postby Caitybee » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Hey everyone,

I recently joined so I could get some comfort with my depression and anxiety. Even if only 1 person takes the time to talk to me and make me feel better, I'd appreciate every minute.

I posted the reason why I have my depression today, it's in "My Story" area of the forum. I'd really like to make friends here and see who else has something in common with me.

Generally I'm very friendly, I just shy away from people in real life to avoid being hurt.
- Caity

Helloraspberries1

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi Caitybee, my name is Helloraspberries1. Nice to meet you.

I was just reading your story and all I can say is how sorry I am for you. Your life hasn't been easy for the get go.

I can understand where your coming from with all of this. You mentioned about your mum and dad spliting up. I can relate too.

Alot has gone on for you and I don't see his you have coped with it all. The most part of your story what upset me the most was the boyfriend who took advantage of you. I can't imagine what you went through. I'm glad that you have got out of that relationship and you can put that behind. No one deserves to be in that kind of relationship including you.

I'm sorry your family haven't been here as much as you wanted to. Sometimes it's hard getting close ones to understand how you feel. The good thing is atleast you got family around you. I find talking to strangers help. They don't know you and they will relate better. Have you thought therapy? Sometimes it's good talk.

I'm happy for you that you got your life back on track and everything seems to be ok now. We all go through ups and downs in life but it's about his you overcome it.

Please stay strong and keep reaching out.

Glad you you shared your story.

Here anytime :)

Helloraspberries1

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Sorry, realised I sent that to the wrong page.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you get the help you need.

You can find more help using the chat rooms by getting to know people there. Everyone is friendly so don't worry.

Remember I'm here if you wanna talk too.

Hugs

Helloraspberries1 x

Return to “New Member Introductions”