I'm scared

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

BG4424

I'm scared

Postby BG4424 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm BG4424. Hi to all. I'm reaching out for support. I have severe depression and severe anxiety, have had suicidal thoughts as well. I just want to make it through each day. I sleep all the time or lay in bed and it's scary. I have been sick like this on and off for many years. Not working right now which makes things harder, supposed to start a new job in a couple weeks but I'm terrified I won't be able to handle it. I live in Chicago, IL in the U.S.. Please reach out and introduce yourself to me, I'm trying to learn the system. Much love, BG

Debs

Re: I'm scared

Postby Debs » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi, Im sorry you are not feeling well.. Its awful when the low's hit has I am going through the same horrid thing myself.. Its easier to hide your self away than go our it to what appears a huge scary world.. You are not alone sweety ok.. Perhaps if you tried finding some relaxing music? Nothing gloomy, just pleasant & warm.. I also use oils, incense etc., to fill the air with nicer aroma's.. Hope you are feeling much better soon :wink:

Charis divya

Postby Charis divya » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:21 am

Its seriously horrifying when u feel no one is there out for u

rose 24

Postby rose 24 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:18 am

First, let me say how sorry I am that you are struggling like this. After I was deserted while pregnant and then years later after my other died I suffered with depression. I remember laying on my bed after my son’s father deserted us thinking maybe it would be better if we both died. Well, that son is now 39 years old and his 7 year old daughter my granddaughter has given me some of the most joyous times of my life. Look what I would have missed had I given into that feeling those many years ago. It is so hard when you are in that deep dark hole to see daylight, but please do not give up and ever take drastic action like suicide for a problem that with help will improve. I don’t know if you believe in God but if you do HE is there for you and also reach out to your friends and family and mental health professionals. And please if you feel at all that you will take action on those suicidal thoughts call 911 immediately. God bless you and hang in there as like myself there is hope for tomorrow never give up

Return to “New Member Introductions”