New here trying to find my way

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Nessa7

New here trying to find my way

Postby Nessa7 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:27 pm

I tried to find others i can talk with. Im going through a deep depression I've never experienced before. I've gone through depression but this takes the cake. Im in a MS relapse for 1 year now and its taken its toll. I cant eat with the depression Im told thats a side effect, IDK but its major. Food keeps our minds working and with MS and no food its an issue. I keep nyself going because I can eat some at night but late, its a crazy system. Ive lost 65lbs but trying to atleast maintain where I'm at. I needed to lose weight but not unhealthy way... Im just looking for others to talk to.

Debs

Re: New here trying to find my way

Postby Debs » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi Nessa.. I have only just minutes ago joined up.. Very sad to see the amount of views people have on their posts & yet no one replies back? Im sure most people would feel as though they are unworthy of a reply when they need help or just want to chat when they are alone.. Should I assume that people can not answer as they are not living with a mental illness such as depression etc., Hoping that you have been able to find someone else to chat with since you posted out there sweetheart & feeling much better in your self.. big hugs xx

Return to “New Member Introductions”