Hiya

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Seann

Hiya

Postby Seann » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Been spending a lot of time by myself and decided to look for a spot where I can dump my feelings out without scaring or scarring passers by.

I've fought depression, anger and all kinds of messed up thoughts my whole life. Been some dark places in my mind and attempted final exit more than once. I find releasing my thoughts in words is the best therapy. I keep a journal, but sometimes you want just a touch of human interaction. So here I am. Up for chat any time, I don't sleep much.
Cheers

specter

Postby specter » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Same. Me, personally, I hate writing in a journal. I tried it years ago and figured out that I hated it. Nothing I wrote taught me anything. It was an embarrassing and pointless process. I've forced myself to journal since then, and it still has done me no good. I no longer force myself to do it. Not interested.

And hi there.

There's so much wrong with me, I don't even know where to begin. Reading my random posts on the boards will give you some ideas on how I'm feeling. I save the awful stuff for PMs. Not OK to really scare people -- I can relate with you on that. A lot of people can't seem to handle "too much". Meh.

I miss hugs. I don't get them anymore. I live with abusive/toxic people, so I do not feel safe to be touched by them. Yuck.

Wishing that will change some day. *sigh*

Seann

Postby Seann » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:57 pm

I used to write out my thoughts in high school. Not sure why I stopped. I don't really go back and learn from my old entries as much as it relieves me of stress at that moment. Sortof like release of some kind to help me deal with the present. It does help me, my alternative methods for release aren't nearly as healthy, heh. The biggest drawback would be someone finding it of course, but I think the reader would be more of a victim than me in that case, haha.

Hiya,
Yeah, I don't see any human contact anymore. My family is toxic, the few that I still talk to at least. The rest of them just shun me. It's a great feeling. My workplace is full of corporate psychopaths, and I have absolutely no one I can trust there.
That leaves the person I live with. I care about him, but it seems our relationship is fading to just being a thing of convenience. I can say it is far better than being alone. I already know the cold hell that can be. Smh

Well, good to meet you. I do enjoy your posts that I've seen ;) pm if you want someone to vent on. I don't scare.

specter

Postby specter » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:26 pm

I used to write out my thoughts in high school. Not sure why I stopped. I don't really go back and learn from my old entries as much as it relieves me of stress at that moment. Sortof like release of some kind to help me deal with the present. It does help me, my alternative methods for release aren't nearly as healthy, heh. The biggest drawback would be someone finding it of course, but I think the reader would be more of a victim than me in that case, haha.

:lol:

Not sure how writing could ever feel good to me if what is inside my head can only be compared to something like the Holocaust. :? That's why I'm no longer into writing. It makes me physically ill and hinders my sleep. Done with it.

It'd be a great feeling to have someone in my life to genuinely be there for me and to show me love. There's so much wrong with me, I don't see that happening. I don't see me having a very long life, either. Wishful thinking gets me nowhere. :(

Sure, sounds good. :) I'll hit you up sometime.

Return to “New Member Introductions”