Hey y'all!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Alleine

Hey y'all!

Postby Alleine » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey everyone,

So, to introduce myself a little bit, I am a 17 year old from Maryland... I love love love writing, animals, horseback riding, reading, nature, photography, and a whole slew of other things...

No, I am not german, as I have been asked before, but I chose the username "alleine" because I am often alone (and alleine is german for alone). I rather prefer it that way. I have been Dxed with Major Depression, Borderline personality disorder, and anxiety, and I am currently working with my psychiatrist to try to find the right meds to help with some of the problems.

Well, I suppose that is prolly enough for now :)

Alleine

YBsirius

Postby YBsirius » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:46 am

Hi Alleine, welcome! :D

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Welcome, I love all those things too :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Hello ((((((((((((( Alleine ))))))))))))))))

Welcome to the forums. Don't know if you have visited the chat room that is with this forum, but really a great place to talk with people that deal with depression.

Warmie 8)

sigmund

Postby sigmund » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:42 am

welcome to the forum, i love animals (especially guinea pigs) writing and reading too, with reading and writing i can escape this world and imagine being in any world i want. hoping you and your doctor can find thew right meds for you, after nearly 16 years i am in the same boat as you. hugs and welcome again from us in oz.

Return to “New Member Introductions”