Hello

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Heyuoo

Hello

Postby Heyuoo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:45 pm

I guess I am like most everyone, and joined this site at a low point. I actually feel like this is the last option for me. I can no longer deny, blame or try something new to fix or make myself feel better. Depression meds make me anxious and anxiety meds make me suicidal. I have been in a downward spiral for about a year now at a time when I should have started to feel better.
I can only hope that by accepting instead of fighting my illness I can learn to live with the sadness for a few years until my daughter can take care of herself. I have just shut everyone out, and completely lost the will to fight it anymore. Would love to hear how others have coped, and look forward to getting to know you all.

emily67

Postby emily67 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:47 am

welcome to the forum.

i hope it helps you out

CrazyKiss

Postby CrazyKiss » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:20 am

I suppose everyone has there own way of coping. If u said u have tried everything and nothing seems to work then u know may need to find something what does. No matter how long it takes. Could be counselling, group classes, one to one support etc.

You just need to find something what can help you. I understand that u feel really low and u dont wanna live anymore but u have done well staying strong for the sake of ur daughter. I know u had to though u could of broken down and end up drinking or taking drugs.

I also think u need atleast one family member who u can talk to. It's no good keeping those emotions in as its always better to let them out. If u can't talk to anyone then u know u have this place and someone like The smartians who won't judge and will listen to u.

Stay strong and continue finding ur way to the right path what would lead to a new postivebeginning.

DontEatMyBacon

Postby DontEatMyBacon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:16 am

the same reason why i came here. Depression is killing me. If i take meds, anxiety will shove my ass. I'm a lonely dude with only weeds as friend. So, i decided to be here just to meet fellas with the same as my condition.

Welcome by the way,.

summer15

Postby summer15 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Im new here too. Like us all I think I dont know what else to do as well. All my friends just tell me to shake it off and start going out and enjoy my life. I would love to do that just dont know how right now. Maybe I can find suggestions on here to help me. I have been prescribe meds that have been sitting on my counter since Nov. Just cant bring myself to start as I have heard so many horror stories of side effects...so now what?

Return to “New Member Introductions”