Loving someone with Depression

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

cat

Loving someone with Depression

Postby cat » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 am

Hey all,

I hope I'm in the right place. I, myself do not suffer from Depression yet my boyfriend does. I am trying desperately to get through this as we have been together for over two years and he is worth it to me. We are in our late 30's and currently residing in different states as he "ran" 7 months ago only to find himself worse off than he was before. Our relationship has been touch and go since. I have tried everything I know to do and hope that I can get some help here.

Please let me know if I can gain the insight and advice that I'm seeking here and if not, if there is another forum I should visit. If I am in the right place, I will post the complete background.

Thank you for your kind replies.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 am

Hi cat,

Welcome to our forum. Depression can be tough to deal with, totally agree. A suggestion, visit the chat room that is connected with this forum. Many people in there that deal with depression in some manner.

Talking with others, their experiences sometimes give a person some or mor insight on this dreaded disease.

Feel free to continue writing here, just thought I would give you yet another option. Take care of yourself as well. Very important to do.

Talk soon

Warmie 8)

cat

Postby cat » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 am

Thanks Jeanie. Wold you be able to advise exactly which Forum I should post o. Not sure if it should be expressions, profile, etc.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:44 pm

welcome to the site cat :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Other Thoughts, Feelings is a good one to post in.

((((((((((((((Cat ))))))))))))))

Forum is for your use, which ever topic you think fits.

Jeanie

Return to “New Member Introductions”