Rabbit Hole

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

wonderwoman2013

Rabbit Hole

Postby wonderwoman2013 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi! My name is Dee. I am 36 years old and I have Bipolar Disorder. I have more lows than highs, and have been doing pretty well for awhile. Until recent events in my life and now I am falling down the rabbit hole yet again. I am here hoping to make some new friends who can help me get back on track. I am really down and I really don't have anyone to talk to.

PixieArmy

Postby PixieArmy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:40 pm

(((((( wonderwoman )))))) sorry you are feeling like relapsing. Welcome to forums hopefully you will find support here. What has happened that is keeping you down?

Stay strong.

Pix

wonderwoman2013

Overwhelmed

Postby wonderwoman2013 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 am

I am loosing it because, my husband has been hurt since June, and he will not be going back to work. We are working on getting his disability. Long story short. I am a married single mom and I am just loosing my mind again. I had a break down back in Jan of 2012 when I was trying to get a divorce from my husband and was trying to work full time, and do it all with my 5 children. I have been looking for work for over a month now and I haven't found anything that has worked out yet. I get really no help with the day to day things around the house from my husband. He doesn't drive either so it is all left for me to do. Just so overwhelmed. Thanks for listening.

Return to “New Member Introductions”