Not a New Member but Introduction Necessary

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Brook

Not a New Member but Introduction Necessary

Postby Brook » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi, guys. I'm Brook from Tenessee. I'm a 28 year old single female. I am recently out of a bad relationship so no marriage yet and no children. I am currently a student at a university in Kentucky were I am working for my Master's and Ed.S in community clinical counseling. I have about a year of classes and my internship and then I'm home free.

I have struggled with depression since the age of eight when I began inappropriate coping skills when I became upset. I was diagnosed at age sixteen with anxiety and depression. One of my biggest issues to overcome at this point is obsessive compulsive disorder. I have many diagnoses but some of them I choose to believe are part of just who I am do not need to be labeled. I work to squash the bad attitude that I wake up with daily.

I am so glad to be here. So glad I found this room. You guys have saved my life several times. You are beautiful people. I look forward to spending time with everyone! And thank you for accepting me for who I am.

Brook

"The miserable have no other medicine But only hope" .....Shakespeare

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:44 pm

(((((((((((((((((( Brook )))))))))))))))))))

Think a hugs says it all.

Warmie/Jeanie13 8)

newguy

Postby newguy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi Brook! :D

MoMac

Postby MoMac » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 am

:D (((((((((Brook))))))))))). I've seoen you the chatroom and I'm glad to know a little backround. I've enjoyed listening to what you have to say. I am also just out of a bad relationship so maybe we'd have some good advice for each other.

Hope to chat again soon.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi Brook :D welcome to the forums hun!! You are such a sweet person and can't wait to talk with you more. *hugs*

Katietron

Postby Katietron » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi Brook, so nice to see you here. I´m a newbie myself, but welcome and have a nice stay here:)

cec

Postby cec » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Hey Brook

We too benefit form you being here and so glad you found this place. You have really become part of the fixture :)

See you in chat

cec

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:10 am

((((((((((((((((((((( Brook )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just a warm hug and saying I miss you. Take care of yourself please and please keep in touch.

Warmie 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”