high everyone! rapid bipolar!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

LBwilliam

high everyone! rapid bipolar!

Postby LBwilliam » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:05 am

yo yo to the fellow depressed community
quite excited about joining the forum
i have extremely rapid bipolar mood swings its quite fortunate im on a high now otherwise probably couldnt be bothered to write! :/ im finding it great at the moment as strangely have had a whole day on a high but this could change any minute i was wondering if most people feel the same as i? or if its a slower process? also diagnosed with ADD i have been pumped full of Ritalin, and valium occasionally to calm my mind! :s
could anyone please tell me if there experience is similar and if anyone has suspicions as to wether the drugs are making me worse?

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi, LB, I don't have experience with mood changing, but I'm glad to see that you are a very charismatic person in this mood. Wish I could help you, but all I can offer for now is friendship and try to learn with you, if possible.

Thanks and welcome!

LBwilliam

Postby LBwilliam » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Ghost wrote:Hi, LB, I don't have experience with mood changing, but I'm glad to see that you are a very charismatic person in this mood. Wish I could help you, but all I can offer for now is friendship and try to learn with you, if possible.

Thanks and welcome!

amen brother!!! haha
thanks for your support this mornings good aswell well see how it goes through the day!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey LB!
And a yo yo back atcha?

How's your day jammin along?! Seems like you're feeling cool and could successfully climb Mt. Everest!! I can't. Bad back yo. So, not cool.

So, did your highs feel this 'up' before the meds? Do you perceive a significantly radical difference? I can imagine that only you could know the answer to that one. Wishin you well, and welcome aboard!

Just keep us posted--pun intended. Lol. Let us know what's up w/u.

BeautifulDisaster

Re: high everyone! rapid bipolar!

Postby BeautifulDisaster » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:00 pm

LBwilliam wrote:yo yo to the fellow depressed community
quite excited about joining the forum
i have extremely rapid bipolar mood swings its quite fortunate im on a high now otherwise probably couldnt be bothered to write! :/ im finding it great at the moment as strangely have had a whole day on a high but this could change any minute i was wondering if most people feel the same as i? or if its a slower process? also diagnosed with ADD i have been pumped full of Ritalin, and valium occasionally to calm my mind! :s
could anyone please tell me if there experience is similar and if anyone has suspicions as to wether the drugs are making me worse?

You just made me chuckle because that could easily be me writing. I am rapid too. Sometimes ultra-rapid where I can cycle every 5 minutes. And if I didn't have Adderall I wouldn't be here, on the internet, or anywhere but on the couch praying for 8pm so the kids and I can get in bed. I have NEVER known or heard of anyone who cycles like me. It's really good to see your post. So, if you're no longer on the up, say hello when you return to life! Take Care :lol:

TurtleRock

Postby TurtleRock » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Hello LB,
I just signed up last night myself, I''d be interested if possible to hear more about how you deal with your ADHD, are you still on ritalin or some other kind of meds for it ? do you experience hyper focus on some things but pretty much never the things that are important to you ?
Do you still read the replies to your introduction post ?
Do you like waffles ?

Frame

Postby Frame » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Hhhmmm waffles.

Return to “New Member Introductions”