venting/ feeling alone :(

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

LOSINGGRIP

venting/ feeling alone :(

Postby LOSINGGRIP » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:00 pm

:(. Okay so one of my bestfriend from grade 8 has changed. I'm not the type to make friends so fast infact it's extremely hard for me because of my anxiety and depression. She changed, and the worse part is she's bestfriends with one of the popular girls. I hate them so much. This whole situation makes me angry!!!!! I hate being alone and not having nobody, that feeling just sucks

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 am

If you are still close to this friend, you should be honest and tell her what you are feeling about this. This can either make you two come closer again, or you can find that she is really changing. You should not give up on her, but it's up to her to find what she really wants =/ You'll feel lonely and guilty, unable to do something about this. Feeling hate for being alone is the first step, but how to deal with this hate? I say, don't give up on this friend of yours, but if her decision is made, you should be able to stock this empty circle and adapt to the situation.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Hey sweetheart,
I only wish I'd responded sooner. Your pain, i do feel--though I'm 41 now! (Thank goodness a VERY young lookin 41) Lol.
Yeah...I remember being in the 8th grade and up. The pressures of junior high and highschool! Believe it or not, you'll get through this--even though things NOW can seem overwhelming. Things WILL change! If I were you, I'd take the great advice given you above. If your friend would rather be "popular" than remain your friend? Well, then although it may hurt, good riddance! One day, she will look back and regret it. If she ever apologizes, it's up to you to be the wiser and forgive. Be the bigger person.

My Dad was in the Navy. I can't recall how many schools I went to due to moving. I went to 4 highschools in various states. Was pretty popular in a couple of them, bullied in one, spent 5 mos in the other. I never would have treated anyone else badly while popular. When I was bullied by a small group of girls it's cuz I'd stand up for others who were teased Make other fri

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi LOSINGGRIP,
I'm sorry! I began rambling and ran out of room. Wanted to say that if your friend is more interested in popularity, to the point of deserting a friend, (you) then she may have underlying issues like insecurity!! She may be so blinded by her selfishness right now, that it's hard for her to even consider the depths of your pain. If you can't resume your frienship with her, make new friends and find some joy and love in THEM. Life is about learning. Think of life as a school. Your friend needs to learn that love between two friends is more important than her appearance to others. I'm just so sorry that you're hurting in the process. Big hugs to you!! Hang in there, and know that people care about you. :) I do!

Return to “New Member Introductions”