new and feeling terrible

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

frumkid

new and feeling terrible

Postby frumkid » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 am

hello. ive joined the forum because i'm really not coping with life at the moment, i'm in therapy but besides for that i don't have much support. ppl are willing to help but i am very sensitive, and it's hard to believe that ppl are sincere. i'm feeling really down. my therapist says that thinking about suicide is not being suicidal (she's right- i would never do it, it's just thought by me. she knows me pretty well.) but thinking can be really scary. and one second i'm crying and then the next second i go all apathetic. i'm so mixed up and i hate this rollercoaster!!!
:roll: i need help. thanks.

fallen

Postby fallen » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 pm

i'm sorry your feeling this way,i wish the best for you
take care

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:35 am

I think that feeling hate for the situation possibly aggraves it. Try to focus on therapy and perceive small improvements. Wish this helps. Good luck!

growingGRASS23

Postby growingGRASS23 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

I know exactly how you feel. Feel free to message me. :)
It gets super exhausting and its so tiring!!!!

I personally just want to go to sleep and not wake up.. Ive had "thoughts" but that's all, I feel too stubborn to go through with them. Its a terrible feeling. Are you on any medication? I started lexapro 2 weeks ago.. waiting for it to KICK in!

djr

Postby djr » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am

Its hard I know feel the same way to, very isolated, but were not alone that's for sure take care you.

xll3

Postby xll3 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:39 am

Hello! We are all here for the same reason, and you can for sure know that no one will judge you. we all feel somehow the same. I'am also a rollercoster of emotions. I just hate everything, nothing brings me joy. I hate what my life has become....but there is nothing i can do. everytime i try i fail. I get back up one day and the next I fall so hard that now i dont even wanna get back up. I pray for God to give my life to someone that actually wants it. That actually sees that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Because I.... I cant see that.

Return to “New Member Introductions”