Hi new member

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

djr

Hi new member

Postby djr » Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 am

Hi i'm new here desperately trying to find peace from my anxiety attacks and depression really hope to hear from genuine people who know what this feels like. And possibly make new friends because the feeling of isolation is terrible really am trying to help myself never reached out before.

dougsan

Postby dougsan » Fri May 24, 2013 9:57 am

djr, you need no longer feel alone or isolated. You have found Depression Understood (DU). There are many learned and caring people who frequent this forum. Read what they have had to say. Friend a few and chat openly and honestly with them and you will have made powerful and supporting friends.

djr

Thank you

Postby djr » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:12 am

Hi doughan I tried to send you a private message of thanks for your reply not sure if it went through, novice on the computer. It read that, it was a blessing the day I found this site as I was so distraught, since then I have talked myself through so many emotions, as we all do, but here's to more contact and happier times x

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 am

Welcome! :wink:

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:52 pm

hi djr welcome to the forum.

hollyann

lizzykat

first time and nervous

Postby lizzykat » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:31 am

Hi. I am new to this, wish I had someone in my life to talk with but I don't, so here I am. Without going into detail let's say I'm extremely depressed and am getting tired of looking for reasons to keep going. I'd like to hear about others who have been where I am and have gotten thru it ok.

Return to “New Member Introductions”