Hate Life

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

SoccerStar7

Hate Life

Postby SoccerStar7 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:46 am

I feel like there is nothing close to happiness in my life. Mainly because I barely have any friends and my "best friend" doesn't really seem like my best friend anymore. I feel like nobody even cares about me/my life/my existence anymore. I hate life! Someone please help me with this dilemma, what should I do?

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 am

Hi. Have you tried to talk to your best friend about the lack of closeness? Are you in therapy? On meds? Are you a part of any groups where you can make more friends? Is there anything that makes you happy?

hollyann

dougsan

Postby dougsan » Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am

Please let us understand just where you are. Find a member you are comfortable with and lay out all the details. Please, this is for your own good.

mistystarshine

Postby mistystarshine » Wed May 22, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm sorry about your friend. Could you try to make new friends?
You are loved and people care about you. You are not worthless, because no one is. I sometimes spend time thinking about the value of my own life, but I end up throwing away the idea because it's not even worth thinking about. You could talk to your parents about this. They'd probably listen. Or maybe telling a teacher at school might be a good idea. Making new friends will help too.

Sorry if my advice isn't very good. I also apologize for putting in the little connection from my own life. I don't want it to be about me or anything......

Anyways, I hope you feel better soon, and that your best friend will return to normal!

dougsan

Postby dougsan » Thu May 23, 2013 12:12 pm

mistystarshine, speaking only for myself, the best therapy sessions I have had were in group and had the ground rule -- "We can only talk from a personal perspective." It was through this technique I learned to talk about my real problems and that I was not alone in my feelings. That said, I love that you personalized your response, a little bit.

djr

Postby djr » Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 am

So sorry soccerstar this is why i to have come on line because I have that terrible feeling of loneliness,at the moment I am suffering severe anxiety attacks and trying to find the answers. Here's to friendship.

Return to “New Member Introductions”