jet star downloads

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

hopeful

jet star downloads

Postby hopeful » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:25 pm

help to keep your skin looking its youngest. Meanwhile, LipoLight OAP helps reduce the appearance of have on your dental health, working were one short, give yourself 75 points
That pre-owned Best deal is really a "snake in the grass," you would be better off buying there 2 for 1 deal and selling one of the kites If you complete the setup your close to $500, I guess they h
t works on static geometry and terrain Your static geometry needs to have a second UV channel for your lightmap, which should be a flattened set of UVs where faces in the mesh don't overl
ruptures. As skin expands during pregnancy, vitamin D3 and squalene oil are essential in BRAGG HEARTY BEET ? VEGGIE SOUP passengers, including dates of birth, credit card information
________
Marijuana pictures
Last edited by hopeful on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi hopeful,

It does help to get feelings down in black and white. Know that feeling.

Should you want, there is a chat room connect with this forum. Why not give it a try, lots of understanding people in there. Some great support.

Thank you for sharing......

Warmie 8)
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi hopeful

Welcome to the site.. I know those feelings very well and the term "day by day". It's hard to push yourself when you have no positive energy to begin with. That's why I start with the smallest things in life.. well try to anad should to anyway.. lol. *bye*

hopeful

Postby hopeful » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:09 am

Thank you. E77. The last two days have been okay for me and reading back what I wrote was a bit of a shock, was I really that down! Its a relief I got out of that mood.

Monday was a good day because I got out the house. The kids had been sick for two weeks so we couldn't go anywhere and no one wanted to visit incase they caught it. Monday I normally do volunteer work but I decided to give it a miss and I met a friend in town. It was lovely and set me up nicely for the week.
Amazingly by Wednesday I am still in a good mood! Just started a diet and I have achieved my first goal so that made me feel good about myself. Feel a little tired and weary but going to my sisters tomorrow for a chat. If you need to chat please post reply would love to hear from you - anything - anytime I am here for you too. Thanks for listening. lots of love from the UK. Take carex
________
Denso
Last edited by hopeful on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

waiting4?

Postby waiting4? » Thu May 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi, Hopeful!
I saw you checked in on my question - thank you so much! Since that posting, my life has really turned upside down. Some bad and some very good. My husband and I have officially separated. His substance abuse is so much worse than he or I allowed myself to believe. I know he needs help, but I also know that until he's ready to accept it, it will only mean a few days of sobriety at a time. The anger he feels goes much deeper - I can't control his choices or his insecurities.
I totally get your perspective of almost feeling guilty because it looks like everything should be great in your life. We also have a ridiculously huge, beautiful home (for sale soon if anyone's interested!), nice cars, all the nice things. But then, the biggest, most beautiful castles in Europe were cold, drafty places, often surrounded by guarded fortresses. Things don't make up for heartaches.
I'm looking forward to that "freedom in being alone."
Thanks again!
-M

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Thu May 01, 2008 4:24 pm

thanks hopeful, the same goes for you. :)

waiting4?

Saturday

Postby waiting4? » Sat May 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi, Hopeful,
Today is another day. I have a daughter, 17. We are getting reading for Prom and Graduation. Should be great, right? Mostly, it is. There's just that dumb dark cloud hanging over me. I keep thinking that one day I'll wake up, and while it won't feel like it used to (which is better that it not), it will feel okay - I won't have to think about how to breath. That day just isn't today - yet.
Hope your weekend is sunny - not 90 degrees, but sunny!
Thanks for checking on me!
-M

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:55 am

(((((((((((((((( hopeful )))))))))))))))))))))

Just checking in with you, hope things are going better.

Warmie 8)

hopeful

Postby hopeful » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:41 am

:) Have been a little up and down. Found some really great friends from this site. Feeling positive because there are people out there who understand are (regretfully) going through the same thing. Thanks for asking.
________
MULTI-DISPLACEMENT SYSTEM
Last edited by hopeful on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 pm

hey you :) How have you been doing? You stopped PM'ing me, got a little worried.. Just hope you are ok. :)

Katietron

Postby Katietron » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Is okay Hopeful, feelings are feelings, they just are. Wish you the best :)

cec

Postby cec » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Hey hopeful

I just wanted you to know that what you are experiencing is very common. The ups and downs, good days bad days, inability to enjoy things, self doubt etc. All are symptoms of depression. Just remember that you are more than this-- it is just a part of what you experience. Sometimes we can fall into the trap of defining ourselves solely in terms of the negative things we experience, but we are so much more than that. Each of us is a very beautiful human being. Depression blinds us to this and sometimes society does also.

Glad you found us and know we are here to listen whenever you need it for both the good days and the bad ones.

((((((((((((((((hopeful)))))))))

cec

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:09 am

(((((((((((((( hopeful )))))))))))))))))))

It is a good feeling to meet others that do understand and relate to the feelings we seem to have. Keep posting, keep venting, keep talking, it helps get you through some rough times.

Warmie 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”