op

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

loneranger17

op

Postby loneranger17 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:04 pm

op
Last edited by loneranger17 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Helping yourself is something we all must do. When others see that, perhaps they will join in?? Just a thought.

Take care

Warmie 8)

Starshine269

Postby Starshine269 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:34 pm

You have your life before you. Sometimes it pays to be an actor. No matter who they are they pick up on your darkness. If you portray light they will see it and respond accordingly. Iam 55 years old and believe me when I say I have been there done that. Suprees your depression while you are dealing with others put on a front then when you feel safe and secure examine that dark side and find out why you are so depressed.
Warmsoul is right no one is gonna help you you got to do it on your own. There is much satisfaction in helping yourself overcome your troubles. Sorta like you did it! And you did not need any help doing it. Trust me when I say you CAN do it.... :)

loneranger17

Postby loneranger17 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

but what if people are against you to suceed. I have been harvesting this depression fo so long people have now come to accept that I am hopeless. Some one went so far to say that they are happy I am suffering, even though I don't think I have done anything directly to them.

Starshine269

Postby Starshine269 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:08 am

How are these people moving against your efforts to succede? And just who are these people that judge you as hopeless? There is always hope. It comes in many sizes, from just a faint glimmer "I hope to win the lottery" to a full fleged nova "Ha they said I could not do it and I did" both give you hope the energy to continue hoping, and livng to greet another day.

And good Lord what kind of low down irresponsible non human would tell you that they are happy that another human is suffering? If I were you I would definately lose these creatures and find someone a little more kind, understanding and HUMAN to be around. Trust me there are such folks still left on the planet. And I think there are a few on this site, although I'm still pretty new to it.

I care about you and I HOPE you have the inner strength to get past all these creeps and their insignificant opinions. They are not worth your concern.

hopeful

thank you

Postby hopeful » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Dear Friend, thank you for sharing, there are lots of us who feel the same way. My advice would be stop trying to make friends, do the things you like doing and be content doing the things you love. That way you will be happy no matter what and you may meet people along the way. At school even the teachers ignored me! Just think of it as their ignorance. You are a very bright and intelligent person. Having used the internet to share, why not use the internet to you tube and blog people who are likeminded in the things you like doing. It may be difficult not having friends when all around you are enjoying themselves but be strong for yourself. You may like to check out your chinese horroscope. Depending on what animal you are can say alot about your personality. Ox's like me prefer their own company and only have one or two close friends and find it difficult to make true friendships, this is comforting to me as I always thought I was a loser - billy no mates. Indulge yourselves in your passions and keep sharing, you are very brave to open your heart and that is a sign of your courage and intelligence. Take carexxxx
________
GIRLFRIEND PICTURES
Last edited by hopeful on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loneranger17

Postby loneranger17 » Fri May 09, 2008 5:20 pm

thanks alot, it makes me feel alot less pathetic

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:39 am

(((((((((((((((( loneranger )))))))))))))))))))))

Inside each of us is a special person trying to find a way out. Believe in yourself and don't let negative people destroy such a gift of the person you truly are.

Warmie 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”