Hope it was just a mistake...

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Cosmo

Hope it was just a mistake...

Postby Cosmo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Hello there..
I came across this site several weeks ago. Actually the chat room was what I found. I thought it was really nice. I recently had an extremely painful breakup and I've been really depressed and it was nice to just chat with people. A few days later however, I wasn't able to log on anymore. The page just wouldn't load. So I tried the "Can't sign in? Click here" link, and it said I had been banned. Well, I had read all the rules and was very considerate to everyone I talked to. And no one had given me any kind of warning so I assumed it was just some kind of mistake. I emailed support and politely explained the situation. The support page says you will get a response within 24 hours. I waited several days with no response and sent another message reiterating my problem and asked them to please help, and I double-checked that I had entered my email address correctly. Well, its been weeks now and I still haven't received anything! I'd really like to be able to talk to someone.. So, yeah, that's my story. Is everyone going to ignore me here too? :(

DianaBananas

Postby DianaBananas » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Cosmo...glad you found your way back. I just joined, today, and have been reading posts. I havent written my own story yet...kind of getting the feel for things, around here. From what I've seen I've found a very good place and I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with everyone. Hope to see you soon...sending love.

Destination

Postby Destination » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 am

Hi Cosmo :) welcome, hope you find this place as helpful as I have!

Cosmo

Postby Cosmo » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 pm

So... ..are there any moderators that could possibly unban me from the chat room?

I still haven't received any response to my emails about that.. :(

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Cosmo,

Please wait for a reply. Asking in the forums about issues with the room will solve them. Thank you.

Warmsoul

Return to “New Member Introductions”