Just joined. -My story.-

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Venefica

Just joined. -My story.-

Postby Venefica » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 am

I'm a 23 year old female. I've suffered from depression for as long as I can remember. My best friend died recently, and September/October were pretty hard months for me. Since her loss, my depression has gotten steadily worse. I have no one to talk to, I'm going out of my mind. Lately, I've just been in a depressive fog all the time. I'm sleeping 12 - 15 hours a night, and still exhausted through the day.

I would really like to find someone to understand me, someone that I can talk to.

xn728

WELCOME

Postby xn728 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 am

HELLO MY DEAR FREIND WE ALL FEEL AND SUFFER IN SIMALER WAYS HERE ,many differant storys ,,so much pain ,,but we are a very loving family and we try and give each other as much support as possible ,,,,,
its not always easy to know what to say ,,but we do understand your pain
please be strong my dear freind im glad you found us here ,,and i hope
we can give you a little comfort ,,,,reach out and we will catch your fall
you will soon have many new freinds, im 51 by the way ,,,welcome home hugs xn728xxx
Last edited by xn728 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 am

Hi there! I'm 25.... I hope things will improve for you soon! You've made a step in the right direction, trying to get help.

Good job! Feel free to post & look around the forum. There are some great articles, information, & threads/posts!

Monty

Postby Monty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Venefica,

Just want to add my welcome.

Like crystal said. You have overcome a big hurdle, by trying to get help.

I lived in a small town, where I tried to hide my mental illness for too many years. So know what it is like to feel alone.

Hoping that you will continue visiting this site and looking at some of the other threads. We are all in the same boat and are willing to share our tips on dealing with depression, that might helps others.

Take care

Return to “New Member Introductions”