I was banned and I did nothing and got no explanation.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

wildnothing

I was banned and I did nothing and got no explanation.

Postby wildnothing » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

IF i could just be told what they think I did... I would understand it. But I was banned for what exactly?
I have no clue.

I guess you hate me and I guess you want me to kill myself.

Well does it matter?

Obviously you have no compassion for me at all, when all I have done is go there and spread positivity.

Thank you for hurting me, I am sure the world will continue to hurt people like you continue to do and this whole place continues to be a joke.

You are the highest form of evil who plays with peoples hurt emotions and feelings.

wildnothing

Re: I was banned and I did nothing and got no explanation.

Postby wildnothing » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:48 pm

I am not going to put anymore energy into this if moonlight wants to be my friend she can write me at [email protected] if she finds this i was only wanting to be her friend and cheer her up and whatever you had against me doing that and whatever thing you think I did wrong, it is not me who is wrong.

I forgive whatever happened. I send my love to everything I send my love to myself and I send my love to all that is.

Because I cannot continue to be hurt by this place. if you ever want to talk to me again you have me email if anyone here wants to clear this up with me you have my email. If you want to try to be a weird cyber stalker to me like you were when you were monitoring our chats... sorry I am still not happy about this... but I know I have to accept it and move on because I have important work to do to keep myself on the right track even though this sucks so much.

This whole experience with the lead singer of the cranberries dying and losing contact with a new friend I made hurts so much but I will not let anything defeat me and love will always win in the end.

I send you all my love and forgiveness

Return to “New Member Introductions”