What music do you listen to?

Please observe all copyright laws.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

-Stephen-

Postby -Stephen- » Sat May 29, 2010 8:25 pm

I request the DJ to ask if shmuel is coming back... if ever you read this shmuel, I miss you. Thank you for starting this thread and all you did for the site a few years ago. You have been thought of and missed.

Stephen

aim

Postby aim » Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Music... I like theater music, easy listening, even some rap! I also love Top 40, alternative... I love it all!!! Even a few country songs aren't that bad. ;-)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 pm

So you know Stephen, a request was made to shmuel to return, no reply from him. Still hoping.

Warmie/Jeanie

aim

Postby aim » Sun May 30, 2010 8:59 pm

What kind of music does anyone else listen to? I'd love to know! ;-)

keluca

Postby keluca » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 pm

I enjoy a range of music from pop to classical

I do love 80's pop though

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Is This Music Forum Still Used? Anyway, I like 80's rock, Hair Metal, Old School Hip hop/Rap, Blues, Alternative, and i'm just 23 years old!lol I think the old stuff sounds better than some of todays music with the exception of some Alt. :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:47 pm

(((((((((( Jaymn )))))))))))

Of course it is. Good music you listen to. I stopped listening to music here lately, too many memories I would rather now think of.

Warmie

Road Ratt

Postby Road Ratt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 am

I listen to most genres of music my favorites are hard rock, metal and alternative.

Some of my current favorite artists are:

AC/DC, Ani Difranco, Alanis Morissette, Alice in Chains, Amy Winehouse, Android Lust, Ani Difranco, Arkona, Beth Orton, Bif Naked, Bjork, Crooked Fingers, Cyndi Lauper, Elis, Endless Blue, Emiliana Torrini, Emelie Autumn, Faun, Fiona Apple, Garbage, Gin Wigmore, Guns N' Roses, Heather Nova, Janis Joplin, Jesca Hoop, Jewel, Joan Jett, Kari Rueslatten, Led Zeppelin, Leah Andreone, Leaves' Eyes, Linda Perry, Lissie, Mazzy Star, Metric, No Doubt, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink, Placebo, Psapp, Puscifer, Queen, Sarah Mclachlan, Shakespear's Sister, Sinead O'Connor, Sirenia, Sleater-Kinney, Soap & Skin, SoKo, Sophie B. Hawkins, Tat, The Be Good Tanyas, The Cranberries, The Distillers, The Dollyrots, The Dresden Dolls, The Tossers, Tom Waits, Tori Amos, Veruca Salt and Zombina and the Skeletones.

Jazminetta

Postby Jazminetta » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 am

I listen to a little of everything. When I am angry, I listen to my heavy metal or rap. I don't know why but that always puts me in a better mood. I listen to harp, new age or classical to relax. I like rock just about anytime. Staind, Linkin Park, Tool, Lacuna Coil, Breaking Benjamin are just a few of my faves in rock. Just about the only music I don't like is country, with the exception of Johnny Cash. Even people who hate country (like me) love Johnny Cash.

JulesK

Postby JulesK » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 am

Yay, The Smiths (or La Moz solo)! I love the tounge-in-cheek humor of his lyrics. Also - NO, DM, Cake, Rolling Stones, The Clash, Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Judas Priest ... Various Blue Grass and Folk bands I pick up on a Pandora station built on Genticorum. However, I stopped listening to music for a while some months ago. I couldn't listen to anything with lyrics without starting to cry. Should have been a warning sign I was heading for MDEville, huh?

I've started listening to Classical again recently because NO music at all doesn't work for me either.

geezus84

music of kinds

Postby geezus84 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

i like loads of music, from rock to pop. to folk to metal, to "love songs"

here's a quick list of my chilled playlist

queen - love of my life
blue October - black orchid
CCR - Long as i can see the light
Seasick Steve - Walking man

then there's more rock like zepplin. the who and metallica just depends on the mood am in or the mood i need to be in

love music all round

nenkohai

Postby nenkohai » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

On my iPod's playlist right now

- Emerson, lake and Palmer
- David Lowe's Dreamcatcher
- Afro Celt Sound System
- The Doobie Brothers
- Professor Trance and The Energizers
- Moodswings
- Collective Soul
- Eric Clapton
- George Harrison
- Hedningarna
- Johnny Cash
- Moby
- Rare Earth
- Santana

Benetnasch

Postby Benetnasch » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 am

I'm listening to Peter Bjorn and John's Second Chance at this moment.

As for everything else, I tend to like a little bit of everything, save country, metal and current rap. I'm particularly fond of electronica, however, especially in the synthpop sub-genre that also happens to have been popular in the 80's. And then there are show tunes.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Justin Bieber all the way woo :D
Any pop artist really! All good!

Frame

Postby Frame » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Jethro Tull
Jethro Tull
Jethro Tull
Jethro Tull
Jethro Tull
Jethro Tull