Music and YOU

Please observe all copyright laws.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

CJLsky

Postby CJLsky » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Music definitely plays a huge part in my life. I've played guitar for 11 of the 22 years that I've been on Earth, and I've been in a couple of different bands locally...one of them even got played on the radio! Anyhow, I've always loved music ever since I was a child, and I can't go a day without hearing. Music gives me something to relate to, rock out to, and a way to express myself. I don't really have a favorite song, because I love so many of them, but I've been listening to "Now I Lay Thee Down" by Machine Head a lot lately.

MilanIask

Re: Music and YOU

Postby MilanIask » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:37 pm

Cool, I'm playing the guitar too and I can totally understand your attitude to music. I'm in love with it.

ArtificialDeer

Postby ArtificialDeer » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:03 pm

I am really fond of classical music. Meanwhile, I found a cool musical player. He has a channel on youtube and he is making amazing musical covers or creating something new on his own.

Nigel S

Postby Nigel S » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:33 pm

Great to see that so many people find a place for music in their lives :) . How important is it to me? Wow! I could go on all night about music and art in general but, in short, I wouldn't be alive now without it.

I've always painted, drawn, murdered guitars, keyboards and used the furniture as percussion instruments. It's when I haven't done this that I've had my darkest moments. It's this creativity and expression that really makes us human.

I've only just joined these forums, so I'm still finding my way around but I'm really looking forward to enjoying other members' music, poetry, art, stories or anything creative. I love it because it's so sincere and means so much. I'll put some of my stuff up too.

ooborahae

Re:

Postby ooborahae » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:32 pm

It's kinda funny because i do the opposite of what you do.. when I'm sad, i purposely listen to sad songs lol,, then i cry and it kinda feels soothing

Return to “Music”