Matrix or Game? We're All In It

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

RustyTavern

Matrix or Game? We're All In It

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:44 pm

I had epiphany.

In this world of riddles, statistics count for everything (did you see what I did there?)

Well, it occurred to me that when many truly terrible things happen in a life that statistically that's an impossible situation. It is a contrived situation by some malicious body. It follows therefore that none of it is real, because it is contrived. The reality might be that everything went well and this life is wonderful.

So fight your daemons. You can win. They are not real. Its a game. That's why the universe appears virtual & infinite.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Matrix or Game? We're All In It

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:53 pm

RustyTavern wrote:I had epiphany.

In this world of riddles, statistics count for everything (did you see what I did there?)

Well, it occurred to me that when many truly terrible things happen in a life that statistically that's an impossible situation. It is a contrived situation by some malicious body. It follows therefore that none of it is real, because it is contrived. The reality might be that everything went well and this life is wonderful.

So fight your daemons. You can win. They are not real. Its a game. That's why the universe appears virtual & infinite.

That makes alot of sense.

Return to “Phobias”