Agoraphobia due to cfs:I'll explain......

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Denv12

Agoraphobia due to cfs:I'll explain......

Postby Denv12 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 am

Hi.

I have chronic fatigue syndrome(cfs).Had it since early 2000.It stops me going anywhere.I'm not that bad that I'm bed ridden.I've got it bad enough though that I'm just too exhausted to go anywhere.Then it didnt go away.A few years of this and by 2008 when I had to relocate I was a bit neverous coz I had to move out.Friends threw me into the back of a van and here I am.I've been here ever since.Havent walked out of the street.

Call it accidently agoraphobic.If you end up stuck at home too long I guess you're going to miss the rest of the world.

Due to my alternative health care practitioner for over 3 years I've made progress in my overall wellbeing,ocd and cfs.I can play the piano longer than before,do more housework,take the rubbish/recycle bins out,etc.

Being ill really annoys me.And,I'm bored.Being ill costs money.Please excuse the ranting.I better stop.Thanks for dropping by.

Chris from South OZ.

eviejay

Postby eviejay » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 am

Hi Chris,
I also suffer from CFS, and I am too tired on days to even go out the front door. Even going to bathe and wash my hair figures to be a task in which I am resorted to tears.

I can totally understand where you are coming from. I do not expect others to understand my feeling, only if you have been through it yourself do you really know how we feel.

How are you feeling now? Hope your feeling ok

Regards,
Stephanie

Denv12

Postby Denv12 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:23 pm

eviejay wrote:Hi Chris,
I also suffer from CFS, and I am too tired on days to even go out the front door. Even going to bathe and wash my hair figures to be a task in which I am resorted to tears.

I can totally understand where you are coming from. I do not expect others to understand my feeling, only if you have been through it yourself do you really know how we feel.

How are you feeling now? Hope your feeling ok

Regards,
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie.Thank you your reply.

I'm sorry you arev experiencing this horrible problem.I know how you're feeling.I'm going okay.

I found a chirpopractor here who does muscle testing and the various techniques that go with that testing.Its been great.Most of the ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder has gone,cfs has reduced more.As I play piano at home I play a lot.I can play more songs in a row now.I used get exhaused to if I play too much at any onetime.

Hope you're going okay.

Chris.

eviejay

Postby eviejay » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi there Chris,
Im glad that it has got a little better with you. I tried to play the keyboard a while ago now, but my fingers were too short and it only ended up making me angry haha !

I get my good and bad days with the CFS and the depression. Of course I do try my best with what im given, but all the same I am trying.

Regards,
Stephanie

Sumer009

Postby Sumer009 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:30 am

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Testking network plus study guide pdf and high quality gmat and We provide updated ccna 100-101 exams with 100% pass guarantee along with Madonna University questions.

Return to “Phobias”