To let go

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

To let go

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:57 pm

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:17 pm

To let go:

To let go: Doesn't mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it myself

To let go: Is not to cut myself off, it is the realization that I can't control another

To let go: Is not to enable learning, but to allow learning from natural consequences

To let go: Is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands

To let go: Is not to try to change or blame another, I can only change my own way of thinking about a topic

To let go: Is not to care for, but to care about all others equally--no specialness

To let go: Is not to fix a problem, but be supportive of the person

To let go: Is not to judge, but allow another to be as he sees himself

To let go: Is not to be in the middle arranging outcomes, but to allow others to effect their own outcomes

To let go: Is not to be protective, it is to permit another to face his own events

To let go: Is not to deny, but to accept that all which is happening has a good purpose and I shall see iit

To let go: Is not to nag, scold, or argue with another, but to search out my own shortcomings and dispense with them

To let go: Is not to adjust everything to suit my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish each moment of it, just as it is

To let go: Is not to criticize and regulate someone, but to express the best of myself in love

To let go: Is not to regret the past, but to live now for the greatest jou in peace with all

To let go: Is to not be fearful in anyway but to love more deeply

Author: Revie Lee

8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”