Writing your own

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Writing your own

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:30 pm

I, _(name)_________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of nitwit politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

___x___a Glass of Wine,

___x___a Margarita,

___x___a Cold Beer,

___x___anything Chocolate,

___x___a pork chop

___x___shrimp, lobster, crab legs or fish,

___x___the remote control

___x___a bowl of ice cream

___x___a gun magazine of any kind

___x___a hot dog, hamburger or balogna sandwich

___x___Sex

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better.

When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day. At this point it is time to call the New Orleans Jazz Funeral Band to come do their thing at my funeral, and ask all of my friends to raise their glasses to toast the good times we have had.

Signature: _(Name)__________________

Date: _____ / /2012______________________

I also hear that in Ireland they have a Nursing Home with a Pub. The patients are happier and they have a lot more visitors. (Sounds like my kind of Nursing Home)

Warmie 8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”