Take care ... Warmie

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Take care ... Warmie

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:09 pm

((((((((((( All ))))))))))))))

I am sorry to say that due to health reasons, I will not be returning. Thank you for supporting me with the Corner. Your replies and smiles lighten my heart.

A final quote for you...

Respect yourself enough to walk away from
anything that no longer serves you,
grows you or makes you happy.
~ Anonymous

Take care, good thoughts and wishes wrapped with hugs and prayers.

Warmie

jj

Postby jj » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 pm

((((((Jeanie))))) :( So sorry you're leaving. I have loved reading the quotes and little stories and posts the past couple of years I've been here. I've learned a lot of wisdom from them. Ive been taken down new paths and discovered new things by finding out more about who wrote them and reading more things written by them. Things that have helped me significantly in learning an understanding and managing my own depression. I may not have found them had DU not been here and had you not been here posting them.

I remember when I first came here and I was like :shock: How can I catch up on all these years / 1000's of posts of all this knowledge and wisdom... But i just went with it and started from where I had joined in in the little DU family. Thank you for creating and maintaining this community where so many of us have got such help.

You are such a wonderful person Jeanie, im going to miss you a lot. Gratitude doesnt express it, take care of you and will be thinking of you

Lots of love jj

Destination

Postby Destination » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Bye Warmie :( I'll miss your funny stories. They always gave me a smile even on my worst days. I know I'm not much on religion but I say this from the bottom of my heart. Where ever your path in life takes you... may God be with you.

Love from Destination ((( huggggggleee ))))

sherrie

Thank you

Postby sherrie » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Recovery for me began in this little corner. I learned to smile again by reading the funny's you post. I was super down when I found this website and I appreciate the time and effort you have put into your corner.
Thank you very much with love from
Sherrie
xoxoxox

Tired

Postby Tired » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 am

Dear (((( Warmie )))),

I am very sad to see you leave. You are a wonderful, warm, considerate and kind person. I am going to miss your presence, wit, wisdom and insights.

I know that things are going to improve on the health front very soon. I also hope that we can see you here again.

Warm Regards,

Satdeep

stillwaters

Postby stillwaters » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 am

((((( Warmie )))))
A member since 2006 and the opening of warmsouls corner that month. Hundreds of posts with good advice, fun facts and a laugh or two. I hope you know Warmie there were thousands of responces and 100's of thousands of views. You helped a lot of people and should be proud.You will be missed but I hope you get what you are looking for elsewhere.
The world could use a few more warmsouls.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

stillwaters

Postby stillwaters » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 am

((((( Warmie )))))
A member since 2006 and the opening of warmsouls corner that month. Hundreds of posts with good advice, fun facts and a laugh or two. I hope you know Warmie there were thousands of responces and 100's of thousands of views. You helped a lot of people and should be proud.You will be missed but I hope you get what you are looking for elsewhere.
The world could use a few more warmsouls.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Warmie )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, I hope that you stay well. Take care!

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 pm

I really wish you all the very best (((((((((((( Warmie ))))))))))))!
I'll miss you, but I hope that we'll see you back in this DU community sometime!
Like so many other people, I'm sure, I have so much to feel grateful to you for. I've found so many new thoughts, wisdom and insights, as well as so much humour in the Corner! 8) :D
In fact, it was the Corner that first led me to the DU site. In the second half of 2009 I was starting to put my life back together after a very severe period of depression. And, I was looking on the internet for information about depression, information that might help me to understand and manage my depression better, and so help my recovery. And, I was fortunate enough to find your Corner and so become part of the Corner/DU community. ( And, everyone has had to listen to my jokes/puns/posts ever since! :roll: :) :wink: )
I, ( And, I'm sure MANY, MANY, MANY others! ), would like to say that I agree with (((( stillwaters )))). You have indeed helped very many people, and you do have every right to be proud. The world could indeed use a great many Warmsouls!!!!
Thanks a million, (((((((((((( Warmie ))))))))))))!!!!
I will be keeping you in my good thoughts...Do please take care of yourself! ( I'm Welsh, we're Celtic, we worry! :wink: )
Seriously, though, (((((((((((( Warmie )))))))))))), thanks again for all you've said and done to help me and so many others!!!! 8) :)
I'm going to take a leaf out of the book of my fellow Celts, the Irish, and keep a metaphorical light in the window for you, and think good thoughts for you.

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”