my story (possible triggers)

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

honeebee

my story (possible triggers)

Postby honeebee » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 am

where do i begin. i've always been depressed. i don't know what it's like to be happy.i've always had "bad nerves". was molested around 8 or 9 by sister's boyfriend while brother watched.brother tried to rape me then sister molested me. grew up in an very verbally and physically abusive home. is it any wonder i'm crazy.
i don't remember big chunks of my life. guess thats a good thing. had seizures as a teen. no known cause. was alway told i was a retard and that i was worthless. i knew that couldn't be right i didn't feel stupid just different.
i've always been the sensitive child. tried to commit suicide s a teen several times. i was a drunk by thirteen and smoking pot like it was candy. i couldn't sleep for more than two hrs at a time.smoking the pot was the only way could sleep. i was on a death wish mission as a teen, i didn't care what happened to me. i was really messed up.
i'm in therapy for the last 17 yrs. only recently making any headway. i take a coctail of drugs for my mental illness and also for multiple physical illnesses. only recently dx with bipolar. i have severe depression,ptsd anxiety and so many physical problems it's a wonder to me how i'm still moving around somedays.
thanks for taking the time to read my story.
Last edited by honeebee on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 am

Honeebee - thank you for sharing your story. You have been through some horrendous times and I am so sorry you have had to struggle. There are many warm and caring people who are very supportive here and I know they will reach out to you as well.

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm

honeebee,

I agree with Mich on two point.s

Thanks for sharing your story. It must have been difficult to sit down, and post your life story.

You have found a group of warm and caring people who are here, most importantly to me, to listen.

Look forward to see you visit the forum and getting the chance to get to know you.

Return to “Your Story”