You’d be surprised….if you knew me….

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi,

Thought that I'd just drop you a quick note to let you know that I totally agree with Mich regarding the advice to see the doctor.

I would be concerned about the driving. You don't want to hurt either yourself, or certainly not others if one of the dizzy spells hapened while you were driving.

A trip to the doctor is probably in order.
You never know whether dizziness might be the result of an ear problem.

Take care

paperceltictiger

Postby paperceltictiger » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Hello ((((((((((S-Hopes)))))))), ((((((Mich))))) and (((((Monty)))))

Thank you all for your advice - it has been a huge help for me. It is so nice to see so many people taking care of one another.

For a long time, my personality would not allow me to accept help. That clearly has not worked for me.

I have contacted the doctor and will see him to discuss being dizzy.

I hope you are doing "OK".

Be well

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm

(((((paperceltictiger))))) I am glad you are feeling able to seek help and that you have contacted your doctor. He will likely be able to get to the bottom of it. One question I have is....are you eating enough? I know I get very dizzy and lightheaded when not eating. Be well.

paperceltictiger

Postby paperceltictiger » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Mich

You made me smile - thanks for that!

Unfortunately, yes, I am eating enough (and then some) :D

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Just wanted to say hello, send a big hug ((((((((((paper)))))))))), and ask how you are doing.

With the weather starting to warm a bit, and a few things starting to bloom, I have had some congestion (which I get from crying a lot too :( )and my mom too, and hers caused a bit of dizziness. Might the dizziness be connected to congestion/allergies?

Anyway, hope you are well and still not experiencing side effects from zoloft. Hopefully in a few weeks you will start to feel a little better!

paperceltictiger

Postby paperceltictiger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Hello ((((((((shattered)))))))))

Thank you so much for asking. I am sorry I have been so quiet. The last week has been pretty rough and I have not been sleeping well. Hopefully this week will be better

I spoke to the doctor and he agreed the dizziness was not good so he took me off the zoloft. I am now trying lexipro which does not seem to have any negative affect right now.

You have been such a kind and caring person to me. I wish I could be there for you too. All I can say is that you are a special person.

Be well and I hope you have a peaceful week

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 pm

(((((paperceltictiger))))) I am glad your doctor made a change and that everything is A-OK so far. Hopefully this will be the end to your dizziness. I hope the sun is shining where you are today.

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Glad to read that you saw the doctor about the dizziness and you might be on something a little more suited for you.

Can certainly relate about the sleeping problem. It has really caused my life to take a major downturn.

Trying, yet more, stronger meds tonight. Hopefully that will help.

Mind you I have chronic insomnia, so this kind of issue isn't new to me.

My wish for you is to, sleep well.

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm

just wanted to send a hello and hugs ((((((((((paper))))))))).

hope the lexapro is working out with no side effects and starts to help you!

Return to “Your Story”