MY STORY..

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

lostandlooking

MY STORY..

Postby lostandlooking » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 am

I am not sure when i first felt depressed. But a few months back i started to have sever chest pains, loss of sleep and no energy. I sought out help from both a physiologist as well as a physicist. Upon doing so i was given a diagnosis of insomnia,panic attack disorder and was put on several meds. Which for about a month seemed to help. I often thought about just ending it all but never acted on it.(even before i was placed on meds) This past weekend I took an excessive amount of one of the meds prescribed to me. My wife walked into the room a few minuets later and noticed what i had done and rushed me to the hospital. After a day spent in the hospital I was back home and back to work. Not feeling suicidal and not understanding what this action was about. I do have a existent background with drug abuse and major trauma to my body due to a accident i was in when i was six.

Not really looking for guidance from here as i hope my physicist will help me there just looking to talk thank you for taking time to read this.

xn728

FEAR NOT MY FREIND

Postby xn728 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 am

ok my dear freind i have thoughts of suicide often but as a married man with a loving family my life is not mine to give away ,,but we all have these thoughts im sure ,,but why what makes us think theres something better in death ,,no one has ever returned to tell us what a great time there having in death do they ? so put those thoughts away ,they are merely a by product of you illness ,,its very cunning and will try to trick you ,,,depression will make you blind so you will only see darkness ,,
love your wife and remember ,your life belongs to her ,,you have no chiose ,,to part with it ,,,your story is very simaler to many on here and we can only leave you messages of support as you make this journey ,,but they will come from hearts that have suffered much and they know the pain you feel ,,im on new meds today and i feel like death walks with me,but im still here trying to lift you so we may carry on along this road together ,,so c,mon my freind lostandlooking,lets not stay here thinking of death lets walk towards some light ,,and if you should stumble i will steady you so you dont fall ,,,welcome home my freind ,,fear nothing here it is a warm and loving place ,,,hugs xn728 xxx ken ,
Last edited by xn728 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 am

((((((((((((( lostandlonely )))))))))))))))))

I used to have anxiety disorder and always had two or more panic attacks a day and i know how sucks it is and i used to overdosing myself as well, and when i think about it now, i think about how i can tackle my problem in a different way and not taking that action. but you are here now, seeking people who understand your situation and i can guarantee you lots of people in this forum understand what you are going through and i do hope that you know lots of people here are willing to hear your story and listen to you. I hope your days are getting better and less panic attacks. Take care of yourself and have a great day

love
dandelion

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:32 am

Hi Ben! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will feel better soon!

(((((((( Ben ))))))))))))))) <--- That's a hug!

Return to “Your Story”