GIFT OF HOPE FOR KEN (XN728)

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

hugs mich

Postby xn728 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 am

ok mich ive only been taking them since friday ,,so theres no effect yet i
it was hard coming off the others but im ok now ,,i keep posting here if i feel any differant ,,thanks for asking mich ,it so good to hear you ,,how are you feeling ,,your mich loved here mich ,,never forget that hugs ken xxxx speak to you later (((((mich)))))

xn728

THANKS MY FREIND

Postby xn728 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 pm

hello Lunawdc ok the dolucopin was just added to the lithium ,,but its effects have worn off ,,,thats why they have given me the duloxatine ,,
and the ect ,,im still waiting for a responce from my gp ,,,ill let you know
when i hear something ,,thanks ,,,im not sure if i have seen you before ,,so ill just say welcome to the forum my new freind,,and i do thank you for your input ,,,,hugs xn728xxx

xn728

SUPPORT GROUP

Postby xn728 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm

OH YES ALL MY DEAR FREINDS ,THE DOC IS GONNA GET ME INTO A SUPPORT GROUP ,,i think taht will be very exiting ,,just think what the atmosphere will be like when i introduce the visitor ,,and i talk about the srange world i live in ,,because i WILL SPEAK FRANKLY ,,,,,, ill be gentle with them ,,,,,,ill keep you posted ((((love you all )))) ken xx

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 am

I am glad you are getting into a group and I am so happy that you are excited about it too. I need to enquire about groups around here but just cannot bring myself to do it. When do you start?

xn728

MORNING MICH

Postby xn728 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 am

PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR YOURSELF MICH ,IM SURE IT WOULD DO YOU GOOD ,,i worry about you so much ,,,but in my heart i know you will stay with us ,,,,hugs ken ,,,,,,i havent got a date yet ,mich ,,,but ill let you know as soon as i hear anything ,,i hope your ok today i know your not good but ,the warrior is there mich ,,close your eyes and see him he is indeed magnifiscant looking in his armour ,,you need not fear harm
hope to talk later (((((mich )))))hugs ken xxx

xn728

UPDATE NO,1

Postby xn728 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

FIRST UPDATE ON THE DULOXATINE ,its not good ,,this afternoon i feel really very sickly ,and i have a massive head ahce ,,i know this should pass ,so i will stick it out ,,ok my stomach is very painful ,this pain is from the ops i had as a child and it hurts like hell ,,the little bastard that grows on my stomach lining like a leach is giving me hell ,,the tablets arent working yet and i feel like bloody screeming ,,,i hope you can see now how i have to pay ,,dont tell me this is all just bad luck ,,but im not complaining i always said i would embrace my pain so ill shut my pie hole
i think the duloxatine will make me better ,but like mich says it will wear off after a few mnths ,,but thats ok at least ill get a break from the hell ,,
the visitor is here it waits to see how the meds are as well i think ,,,,
jeeees id love to just stand up and smack it one ,,,hey wait a minute ,,
do i sound differant here ,,i seem to be very cocky ,,,lol
ok thats it for now ,,thanks for reading ,,,hey you guys listen i need to say something and its really important ,,you ready ,I LOVE YOU ALL ,,XXX
HUGS KEN

xn728

LITTLE BITS OF HAPPY ,,,,

Postby xn728 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 am

today i have a very painful stomach ,,not depression related ,,im trying to hide the pain ,,,but its not easy i dont want to worry fran anymore ,,her mum is in hospital at this time and its sressful for her ,,,ok the new meds ,,i keep getting these little flashes of feeling quite good ,,some last 10 mins or so but some last around an hour or so ,,,,but when there gone i feel like black like i normally feel ,,but this is good it gives me a little lift ,,i hope this is a siqn ,,of what may come ,,how are you today my dear freinds ,,im thinking of you as always ,,its supposed to snow here today during late afternoon ,,i may wash the car to take my mind off my damned stomach ache ,,,be safe my dearest freinds see you all later
hugs /love ken xxxxxx

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 am

((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

Hope things are going smooth for you and the new meds work wonders on you

dandelion

xn728

FEELING UP/DOWN ..GOOD /BAD XXXX

Postby xn728 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 am

thanks dandelion ,,,i will keep you posted on the new meds ,,i do feel little bits of happy coming through but they dont last long ,,,thanks my freind
dande ,, hello everyone hope your doing alright ,im having these mixed feelings still ,,,so its up ,down good ,bad at the minute but at least its keeping my mind off my stomach pain ,,,maybe this duloxatine is gonna work for a while i do hope so ,,ive felt so desperatly down these last few weeks i would have gladly killed myself if i had been on my own ,,i know i must be strong but its been a long time and my mind and body are very tired ,,you know im sure one day i will feel better mentally ,,then i will be killed by a heart attack caused by all that stress ,,i can see the visitor laughing in my face now as my heart stops beating ,,,how ironic would that be ,, sorry i must not talk like this ,,i must think that things will be fine ,and i must be strong to look after fran ,,and you my freinds ,i must be here to talk to you all ,,you seem to think so much of me ,sometimes i cant understand why ,,but i feel so honoured that you care ,,lots of love
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hugs (((((all))))),,,ken xxxxx

xn728

NOT TO BAD JUST NOW

Postby xn728 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

OK YOU GUYS THE NEW MEDS ARE OK ,,I DONT FEEL BAD ,,BUT NO MASSIVE CHANGE YET EITHER ,,but i feel pretty stable ,,,ive had the bad stomach ,,but even that hasnt got me down ,,it could be 2/3 weeks for the duloxatine to work ,,,but fingers crossed i feel just ok ,,not sad or down
so that good i supose ,,,,thanks for looking and for your support everyone
hugs love ken xxx((((al my dear freinds )))))xx

xn728

LESS STRESSED

Postby xn728 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

hi everybody ,,the meds are working a little i think ,,normally i will feel very stressed from waking up to going back to bed ,,but today ive noticed i am a little more laid back ,,early days yet but ,well its differant ,,not much else to say really ,,oh the stomach pain is not so bad ,im trying not to sit to much ,if i sit i keep my legs out ,,,,to keep my tummy stretghed
,,ok maybe more tommorrow ,,hugs love ken xxxx

xn728

A BIT BETTER

Postby xn728 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 am

HEY YOU GUYS i feel kind of good today ,,i woke up early and felt just as i normally do a little crap ,,but i feel a little giddy just now ,,and not sort of
down and not looking forward to life ,,i do definatly feel a bit better ,,im not counting my chickens though we all know how these things change
ok the worrying part about me is i keep looking at women stuff,in the shop
when im alone ,,i mentioned this somewere last night ,,today we went to town ,,and fran was looking around for various cosmetics ,,i found myself looking at bluses and nail colours and stuff,,,the colours are so nice ,,theres nothing for me in life really ,,and with all this nice stuff i could have a colour change everyday ,,,i like black nail paint i think ,,that would definatly be me ,,,,with sort of a white ,,death like blush ,,,,,,,,,,
my eyebrows are a little thick ,,it looks like i have 2 brooms on my forehead but i could always trim those ,,mmmmmmm,,,
ok how are you all feeling ,,i hope i hear from you soon it makes me worry when your not here ,,,i hope today is ok for you all ,,hugs love ken xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

hiya ken, really glad to hear you're having a good day. How's the stomach? don't worry about the women's stuff,we have SO much more fun with all our different kinds and colours of clothes and make up that I think most men are fascinated!!! Mark always complains that men's fashions are so boring in comparison to women's and is more than happy to come shopping with me. He wears black nail varnish when we go out sometimes. No one blinks an eye at anything in Brighton, we have the finest selection of goths, hippies, cross-dressers and crazy dressers in the country!!!!

xn728

CHEERS LISA,,,,,

Postby xn728 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm

heyyyyyyyyyyyy lisa.good to hear you ,,hope your feling ok ,,my stomach aint bad just now ,,,i have a hiatus,,hernia ,,,and peptic ulscers
never mentioned them before ,,but there settling down now ,,,i think the meds are working a little ,,,,mmmm the dressing thing ,,im glad to hear mark wears nail color ,,,,good old school,,,,,i thought i would get some scary contact lenses ,,i feel like being shocking again ,,i dont wanna be old and boring any more ,,,in fact im feeling very deviliss,,,,ok lisa talk again soon ,,take care hugs love ken,,,(((lisa ,,mark))),,,,xxxxxx

xn728

feling better

Postby xn728 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:55 am

HEY YOU ALL MY DEAR FREINDS ,,I DO REALLY FEEL DIFFERANT THIS MORNING ,,I HAVE A STRANGE NEW FEELING BUT ITS A GOOD ONE ,,opps ,,lets hope it stays ,,speak to you all later ,,love you lots hugs ken xxxxxxxxxxxx,,,,,i wont say to much about feeling yppah or i may regret it lol,,,,bye for now ,,you all take care (((((love you all))))

Return to “Your Story”