I cant explain.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

AndreaCoe

I cant explain.

Postby AndreaCoe » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 pm

I know im supposed to be strong in life. Though its just so hard, And i feel so vulnerable :? I dont understand it, I ask my counsoler for help. I ask my mom. noone seems to hear me. Theres times I give emotional signs and most of the time i straight up tell them. Yes I have broken down in a meeting with my counsoler. It was after my brother was sent to jail. I kills me having people see me at my weak point. I feel uncomfortable, but if I start to cry I cant stop no matter who is around. If i dont pas these next few months in 8th grade ill fail. Also my dad wants me to live with him this summer, truth is i cant bare being apart from my mom she calms me when i cry a flood of tears. I thought my dads would be better, A great escape right? Wrong my dad oh so cold for when i cry he makes it worse. Sounds better over the internet since he is in another state he makes it sound great there. Wrong again, And im dreading the day i tell him. Though what am i supposed to do stay here and take kevins crap? Somtimes i think the reason i am on the computer alot is because i try to escape and there are people on here who love you for who you are not your looks or your popularity. Im spiraling into my doom, and im only half alive. I dont depend on anyone to cheer me no longer. It just dosnt seem likly anymore. Ive noticed in my school the ways people changed since the beinging of the year. I have noticed how i have also. More depressed more crying, and i thought the year was going to get be tter i guess i was wrong. please replie i need you guys i cant afford help. nor will it come. My mom dosnt take me to the family doctor unless im extreamly sick. so thats out of question. Anyways please Reply ill make my way day by day :?

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi there Andrea!

How are you doing now?

You talked about feeling vulnerable & not knowing why... Perhaps, it's what you've seen in your young life so far--you know, what you've been through at this point?

Please do not give up hope. There is a lot of the year left for things to get better. All things being equal, there might be more time for some kind of improvement.

How are things at home? Take care, all right?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what do you like to do? Have you considered journaling?

Return to “Your Story”