sorry ,so many unwell ,bless you /night

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

sorry ,so many unwell ,bless you /night

Postby xn728 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:26 pm

today i feel fine ,but also guilty ,because so many of you suffer ,that day
has arrived ,the seasons have changed ,so quickly and the calender
has fliped another page over ,and it put fear into our minds ,I to fear this
month and its big events ,but it is not the pain i fear, it is not showing the pain that brings my fear ,your words have been my food over this long hard week ,and all i can do now is look for you in the darkness,and feed
you and keep you warm as i cover you with warm words from the blanket of the forum ,these fears we have are within our minds ,they share the same space as the memories we keep ,good or bad ,they share the same
room as our love for our families ,one day we are fine ,next day we are
in turmoil,all the time we look for answers ,groping around in that dark
unforgiving place in our head ,but there is no reason ,just confusing
conflicting thoughts in no order ,moving around so fast we cannot catch
them and put them in any order ,so simple just thoughts,voices telling us
things are so big and bad ,but there just small really but we cant reason that ,you see i think this way to ,so its not just you ,more than two things
to do in one day and i find it hard to cope ,my freinds suffering our not ,
remember however you feel ,i do understand ,this time of year is very hard ,just be so brave ,and please be safe ,in this wonderful forum we have been given ,this haven we are all linked together ,all holding on to
the comfort we feel from each other ,dear freinds please dont let me feel
the pain of someone losing their grip ,bless you all ,,,,,ken
aim, dandelion,a5,lisa,mich,shatteredhopes,hanging on,monty,blueisgreen,crystalgaze,crybaby,warmie girl.DeepEyes
all my dear freinds, ,,,,goodnight ,,,,,,,,ken

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:43 pm

((Ken)) I for one am doing great. I'm kind of shy about saying so because so many here are down. But I guess we should share our good times as well as the bad. I for one lovvveee xmas. Even though it will be quite. I love getting the decorations out and watching holiday movies. As I sit here I feel the bubbling of excitement in my belly. (Might also have something to do with the fact that I have a second date with a man I met last week...lol) We met for coffee on thursday past and eight hours we still didn't want to leave. Hopefully it is the beginning of something good for me. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I need all the help I can get.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:09 am

Crybaby.... I am so so happy that things are going so well for you, congratulations! I hope you have a lovely xmas. And enjoy that second date!!!!! :lol:

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:26 am

Crybaby - it's wonderful to hear that you are doing so well. It brought a smile to my face. I am so happy for you. Have fun on that second date and I loved the pic you posted on the other thread.

xn728

Postby xn728 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 am

crybaby ,lisa mich ,good to see you all ,crybaby a date again thats good
you do great kiddo ,,stay safe all ,reach out for each other in times of darkness ,,,,,bless you all

Return to “Your Story”