decorations ,today

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

xn728

decorations ,today

Postby xn728 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 am

Hey you all my fine freinds ,im not to bad today ,im just going to wrap up warm ,and will be all day decorating ,the trees in the garden ,i hope your all well ,my thoughts are always with you ,look closely im always here
catch you all later ,,,,ken

xn728

old bugger

Postby xn728 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm

well the lights are up and they look very nice ,and you know what i enjoyed myself ,fran was rather shocked when she looked out the bedroom window ,to see if i was ok ,i had climbed the tree fully engrossed in what i was doing and when she shouted be careful i looked
over and realised i was higher than she was ,the youth inside just laughed
but the old buggers body aint laughing much now ,xmas is going to be hard for many of us ,but lets stand together ,and we will be ok i promise
hope your not bad everyone ,take it easy ,always in my mind ,,,,ken

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:55 am

well done kenny pop, bet your garden looks amazing. the nursery looks like father xmas himself has vomited decorations all over it. i remain unimpressed. people at work keep asking me 'are you looking forward to xmas?' and when i say 'not really' they say 'why not, it's lovely' and i feel like shouting 'BECAUSE I"M DEPRESSED'. they KNOW i am, why does everyone think i'm just miraculously gonna snap out of it and be a jolly little xmas elf? bah, humbug............

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:28 am

Well done on getting the lights up. I do enjoy driving around the neighbourhood and looking at people's lights....that does give me a small bit of pleasure. I am not into decorating myself but perhaps my husband will get some lights up for us.

xn728

Postby xn728 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:20 am

thanks you guys im glad to see you post ,stay safe and we.ll please call to see each other when times are hard ,,,bless you ,,,,,ken

Return to “Your Story”