Today.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

AndreaCoe

Today.

Postby AndreaCoe » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am

Ive been feeling better latley this site helps alot, but today in thanksgiving and im not sure how its going to go. every good thing that happends a bad thing comes aswell. i have no idea whats to come but ill try to avoid it, although i am feeling down at the moment im not quite sure what to do any awnsers?

xn728

stay strong

Postby xn728 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 am

please stay strong as you are ,the forum is having its effect on you ,thats why you have a little hope ,you see as i said many answers youve had or at least kind words ,you will go far ,we watch over you now ,and always
we cant talk all the time but you can leave messages and we will see them as soon as we arive ,i can see you long for someone to talk with and thats good ,i never talked about anything when i was young ,because there was no one interested ,but you have the forum at least ,bye for now
,,,,,,xn728

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:43 am

((((((((((((((( Andrea ))))))))))))))

Im glad that this forum helps you to feel better, thats the purpose of this forum, supporting each other. You said:

every good thing that happends a bad thing comes aswell.
Its thanksgiving hun, you have fun okay =). dont worry about what might happened, just enjoy it i'd say and you might like it, dont worry about what might happened, it will make you aware of your surrounding and thats will restrain you from having fun. Happy Thanksgiving day Andrea

hugs
dandelion

Return to “Your Story”