Wondering...

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

crybaby1086

Wondering...

Postby crybaby1086 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 pm

I'm starting to get a little conserned with my meds and by behaviour. Since starting them I feel somewhat better. I don't freak out over little things like I used to (as much). I still have ups and downs with my mood. But my behaviour has changed alot. I have started to particiapte in things I would never have considered doing before. Risky behaviour. And I'm not talking about bunge jumping. I'm not sure if the meds are affecting this or not. Has anyone else had simaliar experiences? Shoud I request a change in my meds? I'm not sure what to do anymore.

And then last week I got my referral letter for a phyciatrist (sp) and was informed that I was on a waiting list. The estimated wait is 6 MONTHS!! Can you believe it? This is absolutly crazy. (No pun intended)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 pm

(((((((((((( crybaby ))))))))))))))))

If I am reading this correctly, the meds ARE helping you. Things are better, correct?

Personally, if my meds did that, I wouldn't change a single thing. Just my thought.

Good luck with getting on that list and getting a new psychiatrist.

Warmie

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 am

((((((((((((((( crybaby ))))))))))))))))))

I think you had found the right medicine for you since you are getting better when you take them. In my opinion, you should stick with this medication since it worked wonder on you. Have a great day and be well

dandelion

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:41 am

What kind of risky behaviour are you talking about? If it is activity that puts you in danger, you should definitely mention it to your doctor.

Return to “Your Story”