new job

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

new job

Postby xn728 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm

i was offered the job of assistant manager at the shop ,but i wasnt bothered ,because i feel so low at the moment ,it seems like there is no life ,i seem to fall over myself all the time ,ive walk this path for many years but it seems full of obsticles ,to trip me and make me fall ,a day and a half ive been laid in the bedroom now ,feeling worthless,and no good ,it seems ive done everything in life ,but ive done it to quickly ,and now ,i look out the window ,and the future has nothing to offer ,life is empty ,over ,extinct ,im gonna feel bad tommorrow ,and maybe sunday
the visitor has me in a strangle hold and i cant get free,but monday im
gonna accept that assist managers job ,and maybe it may help me a little ,whats to lose ,i have nothing now ,i hope your all well ,you know what im mean ,i hope your all copeing ,my dear freinds ,lisa ,mich ,dande
s,hopes ,aim ,crystal ,crybaby ,hanging on ,a5 ,monty,,and warmie girl everyone of my dear freinds
goodnight bless you all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ken

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:56 pm

((((((((((((((((Ken my brother)))))))))))))) I am soooooo proud of you for accepting the promotion. You wouldn't have been offered it unless you were already doing a good job and were qualified for it. You should be proud of yourself, as not everyone gets offered a promotion. Despite overwhelming depression, you are doing something RIGHT. Maybe it will mean a little more money for you and Fran? She must be very proud of you.

I'm sorry the visitor has such a firm grip right now. Thinking of you....we are listening....pet the ferrets for me! Hug Fran tight just for you.

With brotherly love...sending thoughts of peace and serenity your way.

xn728

heyyyyyyy

Postby xn728 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:01 pm

your words are very good for me just now ,my dear freind shatteredhopes
im not gonna say much ,just thankyou ,how are you ok i hope ,
were not alone are we ,i keep telling myself ,not alone am i ,not alone ,
night my freind ,,,,,shopes ,,,,,,,ken ,,xn728

Return to “Your Story”