little shop of xmas horrors ,night

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

little shop of xmas horrors ,night

Postby xn728 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 pm

hey every one ,i didnt tell you about the job change ,ok just to remind you ,i was on the sick from the kennals i work at due to numerous dog bites ,lost the skin off to fingers the last time ,so they offered me a post in one of the dog charity shops ,well its ok ,but im surround by old ladies with there hair in buns ,now im no spring chicken ,but im still a rocker ,and this is a very nice but hard place for me to be in ,anyway im give it my best and we,ll see how it goes ,looking round the forum and like myself christmas is a really bad time for most if not all of us ,all the joy and laughter ,givin and stuff,its just hard to fit in and play the part ,you know im sure ,so when i arrived at the shop today ,xmas had landed big stlye ,lights snowmen santas you name it ,even baby jesus in there somewere ,now dont tell me that someone aint looking down at me and laughing very loud ,so this is my xmas from now till its over 4 hrs a day ,jingle bells christmas smells ken has ran away and so on ,,
life always has something in store for me ,,,,may your pain ease my dear freinds ,and goodnight till tommorrow your all very dear to me ,,,,,,,,
its very windy and rainy here ,you know i like this ,tommorrow sounds
much the same ,,,,,,nice to see crytsal/onika around today night onika ,
warmie girl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,g,night everyone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ken ,ho ho ho ,,,,

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Be proud that you are able to work despite severe depression.

(((((((((((Ken)))))))))))) my biological brother hurt me very badly, and I no longer associate or speak with him. They say you can't choose your family, I say, oh yes you can. You have your biological family, and you have your "chosen" family.

I choose you as my brother because you are so warm and caring and insightful. You always respond to my and others posts. You say you are twisted, well maybe so am I.

Don't apologize for who you are, for I think, and I know others think, you are pretty wonderful.

Peaceful nights sleep....

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pm

I personaly lovvvveee christmas. Although I'm not into going to parties and it does get lonely. I still like to get all my decorations out and have a ball putting them all up. So what if it is only myself and the dog. We like it. I do have to say thought that it makes me sick to see all the stores decked out already...yuckkkkk

xn728

morning ,thanks guys

Postby xn728 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 am

thanks s,hopes crybaby , its nice being a brother thankyou ,im feeling a little better today ,but ill be going to the shop soon ,not used to working saturdays ,i post later ,but keep your eye on the news ,the headlines may read ,ageing elf ,spontaniously combusts in charity grotto, lol .
im sure i get by ,isuppose i do like xmas a little crybaby ,when the girls were small ,dads duty would be to put the many stickers on the new barbies toys,cars ,etc and my big girls enjoy it lots now ,only thing is they have real cars now and guess what i have to constanly fix those to ,
hope to see you all later ,i wish you all a better day ,hopefully ,sincerely
,yours ,,,ken

Mich

Postby Mich » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 am

Christmas is a very hard time for me too and I really don't like how it starts in November. It gives me a lot of stress and anxiety.
I think it is wonderful that you are working 4 hours per day. I give you a lot of credit for getting up and doing that. I wish you a good day today and hope to see a post from you later.

xn728

hi mich

Postby xn728 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm

thanks mich ,yes i was at the shop today for 4 hrs ,im getting used to it a little now ,mmmm old ladies work there all kind and smily ,not what im used to really ,but very sweet i suppose,i think on monday when i had my first day they were a little worried when they saw my tattoos ,they can look intimadating i suppoes ,i was going to cover them up but i thought no this is who i am and if they dont like it ,hard luck ,anyway they asked about them and i explained ,and they seemed to think they were nice ,how are you mich ,youve been down i know i hope your ok ,be strong mich no matter how bad it gets be strong ,we have all become very close and that a very good thing ,its healty to worry about someone else ,and to know we understand each others pain is good to ,we all found our way here ,it was written somewere,we were to meet at this place ,and to support each other at times of need ,lets not worry about xmas lets just do it ,why should we not shine as others do at this time of year ,i want to shine mich ,i really do ,i want my family to see me smile this xmas and i want to feel that warmth in my heart others feel ,i no longer want to be shut out of this world ,can i do it mich ,i dont know but im gonna try ,i hope you might try to ,,,,,,,,,thanks for your kind words mich
,,never ever let go of what you have ,you have in your hands more than your illness will let you see,hold on to it mich hold on ,,,,,,sister ,,,,,,ken

Return to “Your Story”