GOODNIGHT MY FREINDS

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

GOODNIGHT MY FREINDS

Postby xn728 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:43 pm

WE,LL WE LAUGHED A LITTLE TODAY ,HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS ME ,,GOODNIGHT FROM THE OLD MAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KEN

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Yes, indeed...! Today was fun! Take care Ken!!!! ((((Ken)))) ^_^

xn728

hi Onika

Postby xn728 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:34 pm

im glad you enjoyed it ,,it was good for everyone i hope ,,,,,ken
i may not hang round much now ,i had some sleeping tabs ,my neck hurts from the car ,i have bad artritic pain there ,,,,,i say goodnight just in case i dont stay long ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,catch you tommorrow ,,,,,,ken

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm

good night kenny pop,hope you got the car fixed ok....now you can again be 'The Passenger',ha ha,geddit?!

xn728

hi lisa

Postby xn728 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:06 pm

hi lisa ,yes very funny ,im going soon but just at the moment im trying to get a picture into my posts ,but everytime i try ,it says something about the url ,i dont know much about these things ,,,,,,you know ,ermmmm,we,ll .you know how sometimes i say if i go dont worry ,
i dont let all my pain go here ,it would be to negative for you all ,many things affect my life outside ,as i will call it ,and there will be a time soon
when i will fall and be gone ,when it takes me it is complete ,and total
obliteration ,and it can strike any time ,you must all ,just get on with it ,iknow some of you say ,we look for you every day and if you wer,nt here ,etc etc ,and im flatterd but you must be strong all of you ,youve got each others kind words ,i would need to know everybody was ok ,when
the dark takes me i have to shut down and withdraw ,just being human and acting normal takes all my strentgh ,the hardest part of depression for me is hiding it from my family ,when life permits me i will return to that place by the fire ,but just for now ,im ok ,,,,,hope you are alright
did you see those kiss figures dancing on the shelf last night ,,lol
my wife likes kasabian and the vines and the strokes ,,,,,,,,,,,,tired now had 2 diazapan ,should have one really ,goodnight all ,,,,,,,,ken i think ill listen to gun n roses tonight ,,,,,,,,ken

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:21 pm

'night Ken... 'night Lisa! Both of you, take care

Return to “Your Story”