Desperate for advice

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Honda29x

Desperate for advice

Postby Honda29x » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:23 am

My girlfriend of 3 years has bpd.2 days ago i kinda stood up for myself and said i wasnt going to let her yell at me anymore.She didnt like that and hung up.i tried calling her back multiple times to no avail.She then texted me and said we dont love each other anymore which really upset me and then said we should find other people so i get more upset and then she jumps on me about talking to someone else about my mental health so i break my phone and have i a bad night.Cut up both arms pretty good(regret it now) and havent really slept since.Fast forward 2 days and she gets in contact with me and shes drunk and telling me i abandoned her when thats far from the truth.I was having my own struggles and i broke my phone.I’m not sure whats happening now.Last i was on the phone with her,the cops had been called.I asked if she stopped taking her meds and she said yes.Im kind of in shock right now because i’ve bent over backwards for her at the expense of my own mental health.Any advice from anyone with bpd or if youve been in a relationship with someone with bpd.

Return to “Your Story”