Always feel down

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

edwardsjethro

Always feel down

Postby edwardsjethro » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:52 pm

I always feel down. It's like no one is there for me. Can't talk to anyone about it because they think it's not real, I need an escape from my mind. I need positivity around me. I don't know what's wrong with me? I don't want to be sad yet I can't be happy. Am I getting mad? What should I do?

ongtoe

Re: Always feel down

Postby ongtoe » Wed May 08, 2024 4:14 am

It's important to know that what you're experiencing is valid, and you're not alone. It can be tough when others don't understand what you're going through, but there are people who care and want to support you.x trench run Have you considered reaching out to a mental health professional or counselor?

gladhyundai

Re: Always feel down

Postby gladhyundai » Wed May 08, 2024 9:43 pm

edwardsjethro wrote:I always feel down. It's like no one is there for me. Can't talk to anyone about it because they think it's not real, I need an escape from my mind. I needgeometry dash positivity around me. I don't know what's wrong with me? I don't want to be sad yet I can't be happy. Am I getting mad? What should I do?

Everyone will experience that feeling, too. Maybe you should just get over it on your own or keep yourself really busy. You can go out for coffee with friends or just hang out more

Return to “Your Story”