Common basic sad story.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Beans24

Common basic sad story.

Postby Beans24 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:11 am

Well, I never know if things are working if anyone sees them. I’m almost 24. In a week. I’ve been depressed for way too long. I have a daughter. Who’s 1. I’m trying hard everyday and it doesn’t feel like it’s enough. I was sexually annd physically assaulted by someone who was my friend from when I was 6 up till I was 15. I was R@ped at 17. Idk if I can use words. I was pimped out by a man who fractured my jaw, and pimped out on ----- sites. I married a man who’s cheated on me for 3 out of the 4 years we’ve been together and I am unbelievably unfathomably in so much mental distress I want to cry. But I can’t because I’m a mom and I don’t get to break down. I’m not allowed. Anyway. I’m ready. I’m tired. I’m so tired. But I’m not selfish so I won’t but damn. Im trying to win a losing battle.

DeeBear

Re: Common basic sad story.

Postby DeeBear » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:28 pm

Hi Beans24,
I'm so sorry you've been through all that, no one should have to go through as much as you have. I hope youll remember to take care of yourself as well as your daughter.
Take care,
DeeBear

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:06 am

I just wanted to tell you that I think you are amazing. To go through everything that you have went through and you are still standing in there for yourself and your little baby girl is one of the most beautiful things I could ever imagine. Although I have no other helpful advice to give you just know that a stranger across the world is thinking about you tonight and is extremely proud of you.

fantasmagirl

Postby fantasmagirl » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:52 am

Hey i hope things get better, I don't really have any amazing advice here. I have always wanted to have a daughter so that's why I wanted to reply to your post. I truly hope things improve in your life. i don't have any friends and I'm not dating anyone so i have no idea if I will ever be able to have a daughter. I'm scared of people. People haven't been very nice to me in this life. I've tried, I put myself out there. It all feels pointless sometime. People can be cruel, but remember it's not your fault that you had abusive people hurt you. I think most humans really lack empathy.

Return to “Your Story”